Chapter 8

*PeachesPOV*

This bitch must of bust her fucking head, I knew that was fucking, but her saying that really fucked me head up, next thing you know I'm charging that hoe like a damn bull.

Me: Trifling ass hoe I was there for you!!!

I grabbed that bitch head and basked it on the fucking carpet, I felt Rocko trying to get me off her, like really?

Quannie: Peaches stop I'm sorry please stop.

Her begging and pleading just made me angrier like bitch Ion feel sorry for you, I continued to beat her ass, this soft ass hoe ain't even hit me back.

Rocko was all over me getting me even angrier, Ielbowed the shit out of his ass wishing he would hit me the fuck back!!!

Me: Back off of me you coward ass nigga, you saving this hoe? The same bitch you complained you dont me around cause she a hoe????

I spit on that bitch to finish her off.

Rocko: Pe-

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP. Ion want nobody in this bitch talking, I've been too good to y'all mutherfuckers and this how y'all bitches repay me? Like I opened up my home to you fuck niggas... You know what.... Y'all meant to be Quannie I hope he do the same shit to yo dumb ass dumb hoe, you'll do anything for some fucking dick!!!

Rocko: It's not even tru-

Me: I said shut the fuck up!!! It's true bitch you caught, all y'all get the fuck out my shit! FUCK Y'ALL.

I dragged Quannie slumped ass out my shit and Rocko followed like he was fucking captain save a hoe, that shit got me hot!!!

I locked my fucking door, and my first thought was to get his shit out, I went to that damn closet, got all those trues, gucci and red bottoms and threw them right on him and that hoe from the patio! Everybody was all out they house recording this shit, but Ian give a fuck, they gonna feel me!

Rocko: Peaches I love you I'm sorry!!

Me: Nah bitch save that sorry shit, you think this something? wait til my daddy get a hold of this shit fuck boy!!!

I slammed my fucking door and went to the kitchen and saw both of they phones on the counter I took them shits and put them in the fucking garbage disposal, Ion play!!!!

I had to calm down...I called my daddy.

Daddy: Happy birthday, wassup ma?

Me: Pop you'll neva guess what snake shit went down?

Daddy: Talk to me.

Me: Rocko and Quannie fucking Daddy!!!

Daddy: Yo best fucking friend? and that fuck nigga??? Imma cancel his ass Peaches!!! You sure know how to pick 'em lil girl.

Me: Daddy its cool for right now, Imma handle this on my own!

Daddy: You kicked that hoe nigga out?

Me: of course Daddy'

Daddy: Alright pumpkin let me know when you want that nigga dead.

Me: Alright daddy I love you and put some money on my black card.

Daddy: See you doubt yo daddy I done got you right already ma, I love you

Me: Bye Daddy

I went to the bathroom and lolked at myself and saw I still looked good, like damn, Quannie a soft ass. Hoe aint do shit.

I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

"Single and finally 19"

Rocko fucked up man, I'm finna make this nigga feel me.

It was about 11 o'clock and I was still sleepy, I looked out the window and still saw they ass sitting on the curb, fuck boy left his keys in my shit, he aint getting them hoes back!!!

I took a it's about me today, fuck that..

*Quannie'sPOV*

I woke up with a major headache, and found myself layed out on the curb... Rocko sas about 10 feet away making calls..

Me: Rocko! what happened?

Rocko: what the fuck you mean what happen Quannie, you wasnt present 2 hours ago?

Me: Wha-

Rocko: You opened yo big ass mouth and got yo ass beat and now we both homeless!!!

Me: Im so sorry Rocko... But I need to go to the hospital, I dont feel well Im worried about our child.

Rocko: what the fuck Quannie didn't I tell you to cancel that shit yo????

Me: Im sorry Rocko didn't meant for it to come this... but do you have cancel that money? Look you do not have to be in my childs life I'll take full responsibility for him.

Rocko: It's a him?

Me: Yes......

Before he could say anything his bestfriend Bop came and scooped us up and we left all them clothes out too, so that bitch a feel stupid. I'll see sis again, believe that!!!

Bop: Shit crazy out hea mane!

Me: Yeah and its Bout go get crazier...