~Unbreakable!~

~Greetings!!! I hope you enjoy!! BYEEEEEEEEE!!! Shade456~~~~ ^3^

~Stanley's POV.~

"Stanford... don't bring yourself so far down because of the past.. I have forgiven you so, now you have to forgive yourself." I said as Stanford looked at me with his calming chestnut eyes and nodded.

I kept staring deeply into his loving eyes, I have had a crush on him for a while now but, haven't found myself able to confess to him... What if he doesn't like me the same way? What if he hates me afterwards? He is so innocent and adorable... I-I could just...

I start leaning towards his face, my heart racing, my palms sweating. I tilt my head as I close the space between us. His lips were so soft and and sweet against mine. Finally, we broke apart and looked at each other with so much emotion and lust.

I kissed him once more, as our lips collided I began to become more aroused. I slowly pushed my tongue inside his mouth, exploring his wet cavern. Suddenly, Stanford broke away.

"W-We shouldn't be doing this..." Stanford said as I looked at him curiously.

"I'm already a freak.. I shouldn't be kissing my brother..." Stanford said as I pulled him in my lap.

"Ford, you're not a freak... I love you and I have felt the feelings for a while now.. I have waited so long to feel your soft lips against mine." I said as he smiled.

"R-Really? I-I have felt the same way, L-Lee..." Stanford said as I smiled....

~Weeks later~  

~Stanford's POV.~ Short~

Weeks have passed, Stanley and I have been a loving couple ever since that day we confessed our feelings for each other. The farthest we have gone in the relationship is kissing and making out.. Nothing dirty or anything...

I was sitting on the couch, reading, while Stan was still in his room sleeping and snoring up a storm. I found myself not able to focus on my reading and began to head to the kitchen to grab something to snack on...

~Stanley's POV.~

I was dreaming of Stanford and I.

~Dream~

I had Stanford pinned up against a wall, kissing him. Listen to his sweet small moans as I rubbed my knee against his mid-section. My hands on his hips as his glasses were crooked. Together and unbreakable....

~End of the dream~

I woke up aroused. I wanted him pinned against a wall.. I wanted him to moan my name.. I wanted him to be mine... My Stanford..

Then, I realized what I was feeling.. I wanted to make love to my brother.. I needed him to mine.. All mine... 

I got up from the bed and walked downstairs, quietly. I found Stanford washing an apple in the sink of the kitchen. I walked up behind him and grabbed his waist as I hummed in his ear.

"S-Stanley! What on Earth are you doing?" Stanford said as I made him set the apple aside and face me.

"Stanley, I demand you tell me what y-" Stanford said as I cut him off by closing the space between us and kissed him passionately....

 ~Greetings!! I hope you enjoyed!! Sorry it was short.. but, I need to get some rest! Thank you so much for reading!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Shade456~~~~~