One Last Meltdown...

~Greetings, I hope you're enjoying this fanfiction so far!! I love every single one of you, dearly!! Thank you very much for reading and supporting this fanfiction of mine. It warms my heart to hear such great feedback!! Now, without further or do, let's begin this heartbreaking... chaper! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Shade~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Stanford's POV.~

We walked back upstairs as I brought the mind eraser along. I didn't want to do this... I have to do this... I hope this works... My heart is breaking.... My chest is aching... I wish there was another way... An easier way... Why... Why me... Well, I'm glad it's me and not anyone else... I look at Stanley as we reach the top of the stairs... so short... I let a tear fall as he tries to comfort me... I quickly react and run to the front door and open it.. I run to a nearby pine tree and fall to my knees, sobbing and screaming..

I hear heavy footsteps behind me as strong, comforting arms hold me tight. I place my hands on my eyes and start to shake.

"Why... I-I don't want to do this to you S-Stanley.... I don't want to leave you... Forget you... Forget my family and friends... But, I have to... I know that... I will miss you so much... I'm breaking L-Lee.." I said as I sobbed harder and harder, vision turning dark, like before..

I lose conscientious....

~Stanley's POV.~

  "Why... I-I don't want to do this to you S-Stanley.... I don't want to leave you... Forget you... Forget my family and friends... But, I have to... I know that... I will miss you so much... I'm breaking L-Lee.." Ford said as I sobbed quietly.. knowing my twin was shattered and torn...

Suddenly, I felt him turn cold and turn silent. I look at his face, pale and moist with tears. Eyes are rolled back inside his head, like before... Bill just won't leave him alone... Stanford... I promise, I will take good care of you... Hold you every night, safe and sound... I will help you remember once again... remember everything you love...

~Stanford's POV.~

~Mind scape~ "Fookin' Bill!"

"Haha, face it Stanford. Pinetree hates you. Shootingstar hates you. Fez hates you. The WORLD hates you. So, take your revenge! Rise up and take your crown!" Bill said as I looked at him weakly.

"N-Never..." I said as I looked at my hands, shaking.

"You're weak. Stupid. Sad. Pathetic..... Give UP!" Bill yelled as I closed my eyes.

I closed my eyes and tied to wake up.. slowly.. and slowly... I felt myself waking up....

I grabbed onto Stanley and he looked at me, shocked. He looked at me like he didn't know me...

"S-Stanley...?" I asked weakly.

"Y-Your face... It looks so... so... weak.." He explained as I quickly shot up and started to limp/run to back to the Shack.

"S-Stanley, h-help! You need to grab the gun! Go!" I said as I fell on the ground, breathing, slowly...

~CLIFFHANGER!!!!! MUAHHAHAHAHAH!!! XD~ Sorry..

~Greetings!! I'm sorry it was a shorty! But, I just had to end it there!! I will go start on the next chapter, I promise! I love you guys!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Shade~~~~~~~~~~~~~