Fkl high.

My P.O.V. (You can't have my beautiful P.O.V.)

     "You WHAT!" yelled Laurence at the top of his lungs "Your dating WHO?" 

     "Castor, the real love of my life." Zoey smirked. Laurence, a.k.a. The King of Fangirls, was devestated. He had just returned from a group outing of him, Garroth, Dante, Travis, and Aaron. He called his girlfriend Zoey instantly, and she broke up with him. He drove to her house, since he got his lisence a month ago, and went up to her room. He looked around for this Castor. He suddenly came from the chimney.

     "Why are these poor, grey, poofy chickens doing in your chimney ALL in pieces?" The strangest kid in the whole school (Also obsessed with chickens) held up a handful of dust and continued on. "Hello Chicken-Booboo," Castor suddenly looked up. " Ahh! Stupid face Laurence, I remember you in elementary school! So good to see your stupid, stupid face! How is your teddy bear Jonathan." Laurence didn't answer, but I my self could tell you Laurence has taken very good care of him. "How are you doing Pieguycool? Thanks for hooking us up! Even if it was for your twisted shipping mind"

     "Np!" I say, ignoring the breaching of the forth wall.

     "HIM! You think he's better than me!" Laurence yells with an anger not seen by mankind ever since the great warrior blah blah bla blah blah and that why we say grrrr when we're mad!

     "Infinitely," Zoey says, still smirking. Laurence breaks into tears and runs. He runs as far away as he can, into his house. Cadenza, his adoptive sister, questions him about why he's down. After telling her, she smiles a giant smile.

     "I know something that will cheer you up!" Cadenza says brightly. "Someone is in the kitchen, with their parents, that will cheer you up!" She grabs his hand and pulls him into the kitchen. He then sees someone that makes his heart jump in joy, and fills his body with happiness.

     He sees Aphmau.