Fkl high For Real!

Laurence's P.O.V. (Only cuz he is cool like Chez OMG Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

     I can't believe it's really her! The last time I saw her, well. . .

      FLASHBACK

      It was at Fkl elementary in ftfth grade. My best friend Aphmau was crying in her locker. We had been friends since pre-school, so I was checking to se what was wrong. Garroth, Zenix, and Castor, my friends at the time  (Zenix moved to Shadow knight academy along with my friends from middle school, Sasha and Vlad, Garroth's triplet sibling, along with jerk Zane.Dante's Oldest brother Genegraduated from the academy. And Castor is dating Zoey. :( That JERK!). Anyway, I came over and asked what's wrong, but that just made her cry more! 

     She calmed down enough to talk. "We-we-we're moving!" I don't want to leave you Laurence, and Gar-Gar, and Zenix, and Castor the chicken priest. We leave today, I found out last Friday night," She continued crying until her crush Vlad came. She actually wiped all tears of and looked fine in front of him.

     "I don't want my bff to leave!" I said with my head down. We hugged, and spent that day having fun, chatting about my crush on Sasha, and her's on Vlad, and just connecting for a final time.

     I never saw her again. Until now! "STOP CUTTING THE FREAKING ONIONS!" Says Pieguycool.

     End flashback

     I run up to her with a giant smile. Forgetting all about Zoey, I hug her so tightly. She hugs back. "I haven't seen you in forever, Laurman!" She smiles coolly, using my old nickname.

     "Same to you Aphpow!" I say. We instantly start catching up. It turns out she was dumped by Table. Table said he was too cool for my Aphpow. "He said that?" She nods "Well don't listen to him. You are the coolest person I know. I started dating Zoey, do you remember her?"

     "Oh ya, she liked you a lot, but you were SO oblivious. But you were also oblivious to ten other people. Anyway, that's great! She did seem like a very nice and interesting person, plus she liked nature." Aphmau rambled. I sure am glad to see her again.

     "That is why I liked her. But, she gave me up for Castor the Chicken lover." I say with a tear in my eye. Aphpow seems to notice and takes my hand just like she did when I would talk about Sasha rejecting me. She squeezes my hand with a smile, and I feel better. "So, are you going to school tomorrow for the first day? It would be amazing!"

     "I am, because I am permanently moving into this neighbor hood!" We continued to talk until I had to go to sleep. When I woke up,I couldn't wait for school. I grabbed a quick bite and rush out the door, seeing Aphmau leave the door as well. I showed her the way to school and we walked their together. As soon as I came in, about forty people rushed over and started speculating, saying things like;

     "Where's Zoey?" "Who is that?" "Is she your new girlfriend" "Will you marry me?".

      "She dumped me, my best friend, no, no." I shout, answering all questions. 

     "Hey look, it's Laurence," Aphmau points in a random direction, and we run. Thanks to Aphpow, I didn't die. But I might soon, because I am almost late for chemistry. We ran fast, and luckily, we escaped that possibility of getting detention of the first day of school. Aphmau pounds Garroth's fist and salutes Dante, Aaron, and Travis.

    "Alright, you brats! Here are your partners for not only this class, but all other classes for the rest of your miserable school year." She listed of a couple of pairs, but I was just hoping for Aphpow. Garroth and Travis, Aaron and Dante were two pairs. He also said, blech, Castor and Zoey.

     "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! My ship is such a good one." Pieguycool said.

     It turns out Aphpow got the school bully Zane. That stinks BIG TIME. I got this cute, pink haired, third person talking Cheerleader. Named Kawaii-Chan, or as I'll probably call her, KC.

     "I like her way of life with the shipping obsession," says Pieguycool. 

     Shut it already!