Mwhahahahahaha

I am Pieguycool and you are at a cliff hanger. By the time you are reading this, a new part will already be started, but it is about 3-7 words long, so it will take a long time. Until then I will give you some entertainment in the form of a love story. It's called Aaron will probably survive if you think about it, I mean come on, it's obvious he survives. Or is it?

Aaron will probably survive if you think about it, I mean come on, it's obvious he survives. Or is it?

     Billy was being bullied. He was 9 years old and said he liked sprinkles, and now he is being bullied about it.

     "Sprinkles stink!"

     "You shouldn't like them!"

     "If you like sprinkles so much, why don't you marry her." Billy shrugged and turned to a random classroom girl.

     "Can I call you Sprinkles?" Billy asks. She nods. "Will you marry me?" Billy looks at her. She nods. They get married. Then the girl takes out a diamond sword and anvil. She then names it kindness. Then reveals she was Selena Gomez, and starts sing a certain song. It was called . . . Home on the range. Then they both eat a bad sandwich and die.

   THE END

     Wasn't that the best? And the reason Aaron is in the hospital is because of a crush.