Chaper 3 (Guren x Shinya pt.1)

2 hours before Shinoa overheard them~

We got in the car and driver from the restaurant.

"That was nice, I'm so happy for them" Shinya said smiling

"Ya,ya me too.... I'm seriously going to kill him if I does anything mean to Yuichiro!!"

"Calm your nerves Guren, I'm sure he's not going to do anything to him, they're going to marry! Can't you just be happy!"

"Yeah, yeah I know. But why that son of a bitch that stabbed me!"

"Shall we drive to a bar so you can calm down?" Shinya said tilted his head a bit to the rigth.

"Okey"

Than we drove to a bar and ordered some drinks.

"Kampai!" Shinya said loud! We drank for about 1 hour than we drove home. Shinya where drunk as hell while I weren't drunk at all. I helped Shinya inside and we went to my room so I can have an eye on him so he doesn't do anything weird

"G-Guren undress me! I-I'm hot!"

"O-okey" I undressed Shinya and he jumped at me.

"G-Guren" he leaned down to me and kissed me. He pusses his tongue in and went deep. I pushed him away and looked at him with a shocked look.

"What the fuck was that for!!" I yelled at him.

"I-it was a kiss" he said blushing

"Why did you kiss me!"

"I-I wanted to.... Cause.... I love you Guren!"

I blushed. What did he say! H-he loves me!? Wait, he's drunk he doesn't thing straight.

"Shinya you're drunk!"

"Maybe I am! But I still love you even if I'm drunk or not!" He shouted.

"Shinya stop messing with me!" I said with a afraid voice.

"Why can't you believe me!? I really do love you!" He said as if he where about to cry.

"Shinya...."

"Guren! If I say the same thing tomorrow when we wake up, will you believe me!" He leaned down and kissed me. He starred undressing himself and lifted me hand towards his body.

"S-Shinya..." Shinya interrupted me.

"Touch me Guren! I want you to touch me! Please touch me!"
I didn't respond cause I didn't know how to respond! How would you respond when your best friend asks you to touch him? But I did as he pleased. I touched him. His body where so muscular and hot. I touched his nipples and a small moan went out of his mouth.

"Ah..Guren"
He leaned to my neck and kissed it, he left a hickey on my right shoulder.

"S-Shinya!"

"Guren..mmh.. Can you fuck me?"

"W-w-w-what!?"
He didn't reply just pulled his pants down leaned towards my face. Hi pushed his finger inside him and started thrusting.

"Ahh!" Hi said right in my face. He gasped and his tongue went out sometimes. What shall I do!?

"G-Guren, can you.....help me? Please pull your finger inside me!" My face red, shocked and frustrated.

"S-Shinya. I-I..."

"PLEASE!" He shouted and interrupted me. I entered a finger along with his and helped him. Shinya moaned even more now. He pulled my pants down and touched my member. His hand went up and down till I went hard. He pulled his finger out of his ass, and I did the same. He than went on his knees and entered my dick inside his ass.

"AHH!" He moaned. He then leaned backward and dragged me with him.

"G-Guren....move.." He said

"I-I... Shi..."

"DO IT I SAID! I want your dick thrusting inside me!"
I than started moving. I know I'm not gay, but I didn't expect a boys inside to feel soo good. I couldn't help myself, I did it faster and harder as Shinya where moaning like crazy.

"Mmmmhhh.... Ahh! So good.... Ah... I feels soo good!" He moaned

I kept trusting.

"Guren... I- I'm coming!"

"M-me to!"

"Inside me! Come inside me!"

We came together and Shinya moaned. I collapsed on his chest and he patted my hair.

"Guren I love you! I love you soo much!" I fell asleep while he said so.

When we woke up the next morning the first thing I saw was Shinya's face staring at me. He smiled leaned down an kisses me on me forehead.

"I still love you Guren as I said yesterday." I blushed and turned head away.

"B-baka!" Shinya smiled.

"I love you, always."

To be continued.......