Chapter 6; Guren x Shinya pt 2

Guren's P.O.V

"That was nice! I want to get married to!" Shinya said. I ignored him. He pushed me from side to side like a child.

"Ne ne Guren! Why don't we get married?!" He said happy and smiling.

"Why would I do that!" I said.

"Cause I love you and I know you love me too!" He said loud.

"I don't love you, you stupid bastard!"

"Then why did you fuck me? And kiss me...?"

"CAUSE YOU FORCED ME YOU IDIOT!" I yelled.

"No I didn't. I told you or I wished you to do it and you did it.... I didn't force you to do anything.."

"Fuck you! You know that!"

"Come on Guren... I know you love me you can't hide it from me!" He said and came closer to me. I love him but as a friend... I don't want to ruin our friendship cause he loves me.....

"Please Guren! Alright let's make a deal! You go out with we for 7 days and do what lovers do! Kiss and fuck and stuff like that! And you have to be romantic even if you love me or not! And if you really don't feel anything, fine I will stop hitting on you but we can't go back to friends. And if you develoup feelings for me than we're going to marry! K?" He looked at me seriously.

"But I don't want to loose you as a friend because if this!"

"Well if I don't work out it will just get awkward between us."

"Okey, I'll try."

To be continued in The Lover Test...

This was the end of "Will Yuu be mine?"

Please vote and comment what you think! If you want and after story of Mika and Yuu please tell me! Thank you soo much for reading!