Chapter 5: Married!

I woke up being dragged out of bed by Shinya.

"What are you doing Shinya!?"

"You're getting married today! You can't see the bride! You have tow ain't til the ceremony!" He said. We went to a hotel where we're going to change clothes, the hotel where near the church only about 5 minutes walk. He pushed me inside a room with some girls who where going to help me change. I was so excited that I couldn't even stand still! The thought that I was going to make love with you later and what's him walk down the aisle.

Yuichiro's P.O.V

I woke up to see my Mika but he was gone, where is he!? D-did he leave me. I looked down then Guren came in.

"Guren, do you know where Mika is!?" I said loud.

"Yes, he's with Shinya."

"Why is he with Shinya?"

"Cause it's your wedding day! The groom can't see his bride. Well...someone does but not you two! You'll see each other in 2 hours, so hurry up!" Guren said and draged me out of bed. He took me to a hotel there some girls wanted on me and got me dressed.

-1 hour and 55 minutes later-

I was so nervous my hands where shaking.

"G-Guren! I'm so nervous!"

"Calm down its nothing to be worried about." We drived to the church and stood in front of a big door where everyone was.

"1 minute than you'll get married, I'm happy for you." Guren said and lifted his elbow to me, I grabbed his elbow and they opened the door. When the door opened they started playing Bridal marsh. Everybody looked at me and smiled. I looked at Mika and his back where facing me. He turned around and smiled, I smiled back as I was almost beside him. Guren let go of my elbow and smiled he then sat down beside Shinya smiling. The priest came closer to is and started talking.

"Where gathered around here to bring these two young souls together. Let's get the rings."
Yoichiro was the ring taker and came to us with our rings.

"So will you. Mikaela Hyakuya have Yuichiro Amane as beside you stands?"

"I do" he said I was relived.

"Will you Yuichiro Amane have Mika aw beside you stands?"

"I do" I said

We got each others ring and pulled it in front of our fingers.

"Repeat after me"

"I swear to God and the Holy Spirit that I'll love you till the world decides to separate us. In bad times and in happy times" the priest and we said then pushed the rings to each others fingers. He stretched a hand to Mika and said.

"You may now kiss the groom"
Mika touched my cheek and leaned towards me to our lips met. I kissed him back and a tear ran down my face. A happy tear. We pulled away and everyone clapped.

"I love you" he said low and tears ran down his face as he swiped away mine.

"I love you to Mika" I said. He lifted me up in bridal style and we ran down the aisle while people trowed flower petals on us. I was so happy! He lifted me to the car and we sat us in. The first we did was to kiss.

"I love you soo much Yuu-chan! Please never leave my side!" He said and kissed me again.

"I love you to much to leave you Mika"
The driver drived us to where the party is going to be. The driver drove a longer way so the guests where going to get there first. When we came there the first ting I saw was the big cake. It looked so yummy! The rest of the day we danced and ate cake. It was really fun and it was the best day of my life!

We came home and went straight to our room. Mika kissed me harshly and pushed me down on the bed. He pulled his hand inside my shirt and touched my nipples.

"Ah... Mika" I groaned. Mika started unbutton my shirt. And sucked my nipples and bit them too.

"Aaah! Mika! Mmmhh..."
He slid his and in my boxers and touched my dick than started take his hand up and down. He pulled my pants and bowers of and continued jerking me off. He then pushed two fingers in my ass and started thrusting.

"Mmmhh....ah! Undress....too...Mika, it's... Embarrassing!" I moaned. He undressed himself so we both where naked. When he was done I felt something hard at my opening. He pushed his dick inside me and I moaned.

"Mmh.....ahh....Mika...."
He thrusted hard and fast as he usually do. I like it that way. Mika thrusted even harder today than I usually does,  then he hitter my good spot.

"AAAH! Mika.....soo....g-good....mmmh.." I moaned.

"I love you Yuichiro...Hyakuya." He said.

"Ahh...I-I'm Hyakuya now.....ah!" I said moaning and smiling. He smiled and kissed me deeply. 

"D-deeper Mika! Aah..." He thrusted deeper and I moaned even more.

"Y-Yuu-chan! I-I'm going to cum!"

"I-inside me! Cum inside me! I want your babies!" I said even though I know that I can't become pregnant. I came on our chests and he came inside me. He filled me up with his hot cum and I melted. He pulled out half way when I jumped on him.

"Don't leave my ass! Hhah.... It's our marriage day! Where doing it longer today!" I said and lifted myself up and down on his dick. I pushed he's head to my chest and held him like that.

"Ah! Mika" I moaned. He started thrusting me with his hips while I still sat on him.

"M-Mika! D-don't move! I'm going......ah...to do this today.....ah......you rest." I said and he stopped moving. I continued and it felt good!

"Y-Yuu-chan you look tired...please let's help you!" He asked.

"N-no! It's my turn today......ahh....mmh!"

"O-okey as you please Yuu-chan" we continued for about 5 minutes til he cum inside me again, he filled me up and I chummed.

"Aaah!" I said and crashed on the bed.

"Hahh.... That felt so good Mika....hah"

"For me to"

"I love you so much my man" I said and hugged him tightly.

"I love you to my wife" he smiled.

The end