Chapter 2; My tragedy

*Author's note*

Hey guys what up? Well here is the second chapter and glad to see that you guys are enjoying this. Okay so be warned of murder which I do NOT support by any means necessary and I think people that commit these acts should be put to death themselves see how they like it. Anyways I'll stop talking and I hope you guys enjoy chapter 2. And just so we're clear on this (F/n) stands for Father's name and (M/n) stands for Mother's name okay we cool? Smiles all around okay enjoy lovelies :)

____________________________________

Two years later just shortly after my 8th birthday was a day that would forever change my life and my fate forever. Some believe maybe even you must believe that fate gives us a purpose in life and sometimes bad things have to happen in order for us to fully make our place in the world. Whether it be for a job, career, a duty, whatever bad things must happen and we must strive on through our hardships in order to obtain our place in the world and fully come out into the light before the world.

It started off as any ordinary day in the village, mom and dad taking photos of the wildlife, I decided to stay behind and take care some of the chores around the village like brush the horses, sew the clothes and of course read up for a test that I had with Chief Waya in three days. My parents came back and we all soon gathered around for a special festival. Every year mid-summer when the moon is bright and full, we all gather around and listen as the wolves' bay at the moon and give us a chance to hear their voices sing in the dark and tell us stories of their philosophies and their desires.

There would also be a few people chosen to beat softly on the drums as the wolves would howl at the moon in order to sync with them and maybe even understand what it was the wolves shared with the moon and tonight I was given that honor to beat on the drums.

As I beat the drums softly, I could swear that in some weird way I could understand what the wolves were saying and what secrets they shared with the moon and the stars. It may sound crazy but that's what I believed happen that very moment.

But the festival wasn't meant to last very long.

Suddenly the dogs and the horses all became alert of something bad that was coming this way. Before any of us could even have a chance to find out what it was, a gunshot was sound off and the next thing I knew, Chief Waya was lying down with two gunshot wounds in his chest.

The women screamed and I crawled up to Chief Waya and took his dying hand in mine and he only looked at me with his last dying breath, gently placing his bloody hand on my check before dropping his hand dead.

Soon more gunshots were heard and soon men wearing armor came out from the darkness shooting everything in sight. As the villagers screamed in fear, these men in black with their guns tearing down the entire village from the ground up spreading their fire and their death, my mind just shut all of that out because the man whom I looked up to as a grandfather figure was gone forever.

I was so zoned out that I didn't even see one of the men in black coming right towards me with a gun in hand aimed at me this time.

Luck for me, my dad had taken a long knife and cut the man's arm that was holding the gun and then stabbed the man until he fell to the ground.

"(M/n) take our baby and run!"

"No not without you (F/n)!"

"Just go! I'll hold them off for as long as I can. I promise, I will find you!" As I felt my mom pick me up little did I know that that was the last time I would ever see my dad.

My mom ran from the burning village as fast as she could with me in her arms. Deep in the woods my mother ran unaware that she was being followed by more men in black hiding on top of the cliffs like hawks eyeing their prey. Suddenly a shot was fired at my mom's leg. She cried out in pain and fell to the ground dropping me in the process.