Chapter 4; I am Bad Wolf

*Author's note*

Hey guys well here it is, the long awaited chapter 4 of Bad Wolf. I'm glad that everyone is reading it and liking it so far I mean over 200 maybe even 300 reads by now wow I'm just--I am honored. Anyways I'll let you guys read this chapter and let me know how you like it, BE WARNED OF INTENSE FIGHTING AND BLOOD. Lot's and Lot's of blood so if you're squimish and don't like reading that stuff just skip over this you're not really missing anything. Next chapter will feature *drum roll please* THE MAXIMOFF TWINS!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Anyway I'll stop ranting and let you guys get to reading, enjoy my lovelies :)

__________________________________________

You know who I am. I am the thing that keeps you awake at night, the reason why you lock your children inside your homes. The reason why I make you weary to go out into the woods. I am the Beast that everyone fears when they hear the very sound of my name, I am the Beast that stalks you from the darkness. I can smell your fear so don't say you're not afraid, I can hear your heart beat faster as you run and the blood pumping through your body is just simply waiting to drip from my fangs.

You can try to run and hide but you will be caught within a matter of seconds for I am able to outrun even the fastest car. My teeth are daggers just waiting to pierce and rip your flesh apart, my claws are swords and always out ready to claw and dig into your body, you may try to fire your bullets at me but my howl is a special kind of howl, it resonates and can redirect your piety bullets as well as throw your cars back if you think I can be taken down by something bigger than a bullet.

My Super bark is in a way like my howl but it can destroy everything in its path like an earthquake rumbling from beneath your feet.

I was created for one reason and one reason only, to be Hydra's favored pet and take their orders. To send a message to all of Mankind that dares to try and stop them that if you get in our way, a Monster will come for you.

In this form, I am called, Bad Wolf.

Are you afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Shortly after Zola had completed his project, he immediately went back to the testings' I was submitted to do for a month and all of them proven successfully. When I was then introduced to Karpov, he only smirked and said.

"Hydra finally has its Bad Wolf".

"We'll be sure to monitor that she never shows any human life or even tries to turn back into a human again. The girl is nothing to us now, we have what we need". Zola said to Karpov.

And so it was said and done.

For the next year I was to remain their Bad Wolf for the rest of my life. If I even showed any signs of humanity they stripped it from me with my spiked shock collar that not only sent over 10000 volts into me, but would also inject me with more serum to ensure that my wolf side stayed. After six months of into the one year surveillance, all trace of humanity was gone and all that was left was the Beast.

*November 24th, 2008; Nome, Alaska*

At a secret base in Nome Alaska, a group of large military cars were driving cautiously alone the snowy winter roads on the country road heading towards a secret base. Inside each truck were advanced weaponry of teargas bombs, grenades, bazooka guns, MK-47's, the whole enchilada of Military weaponry you can think of.

As they drove on silently through the road without so much as a problem, suddenly a huge flash of black ran across the lead car making the two officers scream and swerve their car along the icy road. The other trucks followed trying not to crash their trucks into one another or edging off the road into a tree setting off the bombs in the back.