Chapter 14; Avengers Assemble

*Author's note*

Well guys this is it. The last chapter of BAD WOLF. As sad as I am to end this story I am sooo happy that my first real fanfiction lasted this long and that I saw through it till the end and didn't give up on it. I want to thank you all for giving your support to this story, without u all I would've probably lost faith and gave up on this story and deleted it. I would also like to thank esp. Aphmarvelfangirl  without her request for Civil War none of this would've been possible. And now I leave you all to enjoy the last chapter of BAD WOLF :)

________________________________________________________

"Really guys how hard is it to find a wolf?" demanded Tony. Steve, Tony, and Thor were leading a search party to find me.

"Well we are in a forest district, wolves easily blend in. She could've taken off and disappeared by now" said Steve. They soon met up together when they soon heard a howl in the distance.

They looked outward and soon saw a giant figure running towards them, the figure howled again and it was then the guys knew who it was.

"The She-wolf is back!" proclaimed Thor. The all ran up to her and met me halfway. When I stopped in front of them still in wolf form I lowered my head sadly with my ears slightly bent as Tony said.

"You young lady are in big trouble! Turn back into your human form right now, I refuse to scowl at a sad wolf". I phased back into my human form and waited for a firm lecture. Instead I was embraced by Stark himself and he said again, "don't you ever worry us like that again. What would we have told Wanda if her wolf of a sister ran away, huh?" I smiled knowing what he really meant.

He was really meaning him and the whole team. I guess Stark looks at me like I'm his own daughter. I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around him. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Steve standing there, he then softly pulled me away from Stark and embraced me.

"Glad you came back".

"I couldn't just abandon my pack without good reason". Captain America, the Alpha of the Avengers who helped me learn to not fear Bad Wolf's side and that I could control her should she ever come forth. His strong leadership and wisdom reminded me of Chief Waya and I'll gladly follow him into the next battle should it come around.

I turned to Thor and he also gently embraced me and once we separated Steve said.

"They took him away, we tried to hold it on for you but Fury said it was urgent. We're sorry you didn't get the chance to say goodbye to Pietro". I smiled solemnly and said.

"It's fine, besides," I gripped tightly onto my wolf totem and continued, "He's always with me". I looked up into the sky to see the first set of stars appearing in the sky and I smiled. "Now if you three will excuse me, I need to find Mama Bear". I then took off running leaving the three Avengers slightly confused before Stark came to the conclusion.

"Must be a wolf thing".

I tracked Wanda's scent into one of the many bedrooms that Stark had provided for us. I took a deep breath in then exhaled silently. I didn't know how Wanda was going to react or if she even wanted to see me, but I won't know until I try. Even if she does hate me, I'm gonna keep my promise to Pietro and protect her even if she doesn't want it.

I opened up her door to see her just sitting there on the bed with her chin on her palm and one of her legs tucked into her chest. She turned to face me and she just looked at me with a soft expression of shock.

"I know you probably don't want to see me Wanda but I—I just had to come. Pietro died protecting me and it was my fault you lost your only family left and for that I am.....truly sorry. I can understand if you never wish to forgive me or even look at me the same way again, I mean, *chuckles* I honestly wouldn't either. But just know that I—I am always gonna protect you and be there for you no matter what you say, and you can hate me all you want but I—all I'm trying to say is that I'm really, really, truly....." Wanda suddenly came in front of me as I was rambling on and she gently cupped my face in her hands.