Chapter 3; My transformation

*Author's note*

Hey guys been awhile since I updated this story huh? Well I am SUPER happy that I've gotten over 200 reads in just this amount of chapters you all have no idea how happy that makes me. Well Here's the next chapter that I'm sure you guys have been DYING to read. Now be warned there is abuse involved both human and hints of animal WHICH I DO NOT SUPPORT!!!! Now with that warning I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I will be bouncing b/t this and "The Enhanced" while I'm in school weekends expect updates from both stories that's all I can really give you guys right now anyways on with the story and I hope you all enjoy it and fill free to comment and tell me what u guys think :)

___________________________________

When I woke up, I found myself in a tiny cell-like cage. I slowly sat up and looked around to see nothing else inside the cell with me just the stone cold ground and the cold air whipping at my skin making me shiver uncontrollably. It was then I heard someone opening the doors to my cell and soon two men wearing the same black outfits like the men who killed my tribe gripped me underneath my arms and dragged me out of the cell and took me to another room.

Frightened and confused I tried to struggle as best as I could and run away but their grip proved to be as tight as a python's grip.

Soon I was now in a room with tons and tons of different lab stuff. There was also a steal table with straps and bonds on them for arms, legs, head and chest and unfortunately I was forced onto that table and strapped on tightly. I tried to fight back but a few men in white kept me down while the men in black continued to strap me down.

Once I was strapped in minus my head, I then took notice of a familiar figure in a square glass cage beside me. His grey form pacing back and forth nervously as he whimpered and growled at the same time, I turned to him and I muttered.

"Grey". At the sound of my voice, Grey stopped pacing and just kept his eyes on me as he whimpered and tried to get to me pawing at the cage.

"At last, you're awake". A voice said. I saw Grey lower his head defensively as he snarled and I turned to see a man in a full white lab coat, he had on glasses, short blonde combed over hair and he looked a little stout as well as a bit short but he was still taller than me no mistake but compared to the soldiers and other men in white lab coats he was short. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't wake up". His accent sounded a little funny but also thick as he spoke.

"Who are you?" I asked him hoarsely.

"A medicine man. I am here to make you better". He said.

"But I'm not sick".

"Oh I am afraid you are fraulein, but don't worry I am here to make you feel all better". He stated as he began to pet my long (h/c) hair. I couldn't help but get this creepy vibe from this man with glasses then without another word to me he turned to the other men in white and soon they surrounded me.

One of the men gripped my hair tightly making me cry out in pain while another man began to place the head strap around my forehead leaving me completely motionless. It was then another man came up to me with needle and injected me in my neck. I hissed out in pain and soon my body began to shut down. But the scary part was that I was still aware of all that was going around me, I could still see, hear and feel what was happening around me, I just couldn't move nor do anything about it.

It was then I was released and taken to sit down on a chair where a female in a lab coat came up and began cutting off all my hair. Now I had never cut my hair back at the village I had allowed it to grow out all the way pass my back which would allow me, my mother or any of the other women back at the tribe to braid or style my hair in any way they wanted to, but now all those memories were being snipped away with each cut the woman was doing. Even when my hair was cut down to as short as it could be, she went ahead and shaved me till I had almost little to no hair left.