Chapter 11; The Battle of Sokovia

*Authors note*

Wow 2 chapters in a row I am on FIRE BABAY!!!!!!!!!!! Truthfully I had to only finish the Vision birth on the last chapter to complete chap. 10 and I just went ahead and started this chapter now so two chapters in one night, hope u guys likey. Now more deleted scenes this time they could only be found on youtube so I went ahead and posted one my fav. deleted deleted scene of Pietro's. Now enjoy my lovelies and enjoy the fluffiness between certain characters that leads up to the relationship b/t Bad Wolf and two members of the Avengers in my Civil War oneshot.

_______________________________________________

With that the Avengers all went to their separate weapon's corners to get all that they needed. I was with the twins as Pietro picked up a pair of Adidas grey and green sneakers.

He then placed on his new shirt that was a tight-skinned runner's shirt, blue, white, and grey and even had what almost resembled a white lightning bolt along the side which I thought was a nice touch to Big Grey.

I then took notice of Wanda staring ahead at the Vision who was standing with Thor by the windows.

"Ahh now I see what's really going on here. You like him don't you?" I teased.

"Vhat are you talking about?"

"Hey I don't even wanna hear it, I'm an animal and I got instincts. And my instincts are telling me that you. Like. Him". I nudged my head towards the Vision.

"You're crazy Wolfie, he just—has a fascinating mind". She stated trying to cover up her true feelings but I took notice of the pink blush adoring her cheeks. Suddenly a red jacket was thrown at Wanda by Pietro and he said.

"Either way I wouldn't even allow it. Plus now's not zhe time. And you Wolfie, don't even be thinking about trying to find now boy, you're far too young for any of zhat".

"Hey She-wolf!" I heard Stark's voice call out to me. "In my office now". I turned to the twins and they nodded. But before I left, I went up to Mama Bear and whispered.

"If we make it out alive, I think you should give him a chance, I sense he's fascinated by you too". I winked then ran off towards Stark's office. I closed the door and asked him. "Yes, Mr. Stark".

"Alright, now the rest of us will be having earpieces but due to your well—very big ears," I glared offensively at him as he continued, "I managed to make you this," he then held out a small black choker collar with a moon gem at the center. My breath hitched and I choked out.

"A collar?"

"It's more of a choker but it's adaptable to grow in size as you turn into Bad Wolf. And I made sure that even though it looks like leather on the outside, it has soft silk on the inside. So smooth you won't even know you're wearing it.".

I just stared at the damn thing like it was a rat being held right in front of me.

"I won't wear that thing!" I turned away placing my hand over my neck protectively stroking and rubbing the scars around my neck. "As you can obviously see I don't—collars are not my favorite thing in the world. I refuse to wear something that could possibly control me".

"I know, but it won't. It allows us to track you and sends out a distress signal if you run into trouble out there, and you can hear what each of us are saying like an earpiece but around your neck. I promise you kid, I wouldn't make something just to control your other half". I turned towards Stark with sad, soft eyes.

The way I looked at him was like an abused puppy dog looking up at its new master telling him their whole story just by looking into their eyes.

"You promise it won't shock me?"