1

Dan
I was walking down the street late at night. It was around 1:00 am and luckily we lived close to a store that is open 24/7. Phil had eaten all the cereal and milk so since I was up anyways I decided to go get some.
I was causally whistling toxic by Britney Spears when I came across a small girl.

Amy
I was ruing full speed away from the hotel. My mom just slapped me clean across my face and pushed me down the stairs. I hated her and I was scared. My mom had to take me with her on this work trip. London was very scary at night plus it was the first day here. I was wearing some shorts and a tank top. I was not prepared at all for this cold rainy weather and I missed Texas a whole lot. That's were I live anyway I was ruing at full speed until I saw Dan Howell. The Dan Howell Danisnotonfire! I was a long time fan or Phan of him and Phil. They were and are the only thing that makes me happy. I fell into his arms and started crying. I was tried and everything hurt.
"WHATS WORNG?!"
He asked picking me up into his arms. I made a little noise before passing out.

Dan
I was now holding this girl in my arms. She was quite light so I carried her with ease. I had no idea what to do with her and Phil was already asleep. So the thing that made most sense was to put  her in my bed and sleep with Phil like I did anyways. I got to the flat and putt her in my bed and went to sleep. I will deal with this tomorrow I thought.