3

Amy
"That must have been a horrible fall down the stairs.."
The doctor said
"It was.."
I said I lie about what really happened be cause I didn't want to talk about my mom.
"Well you have a broken rib and a sprained ankle and wrist..also you popped a blood vessel in your eye."
He said
"Oh my Amy..."
Phil said rubbing my back softly.
"So we have prescribe some pain pills and eye drops and wear this over your eye because it will be sensitive to light for about 4 weeks .."
He said handing me a eye patch.
"You should thank your Dads because if the didn't take you in the blood vessel could have got infected and you would become blind.."
He said handing Dan little bag with the medicine in it.
"Well just stay off your feet for a about 4 weeks and your rib should heel on your own.."
He said putting a ankle and a wrist brace on me.
"And if you do have to leave the house here is a wheel chair..and visit me when those 4 weeks are up."
He said handing me a purple lollipop.
"Thank you so much Doctor! We will see you in 4 weeks"
Dan said shaking his hand. Phil and Dan lifted me into the wheel chair. Before we went back to there apartment the doctor showed them how much medicine to give me and how to apply the eye drops.

***

"okay well I'm going to make dinner and Dan is going to give you your eye drops.."
Phil said when we got home. Dan wheeled me into the other room.
"The doctor said I have to give you the eye drops in dark room so I don't disturb your eye"
Dan said carful you removing my eye patch.
"Oh my Amy.. Ok this mite sting a little bit.."
He said taking one of my hands.
"Hold on tight.."
He said dropping them in.
"AHH!"
I yelled holding is hand for dear life.
"All done good job!"
He said covering my eye back up.
"Let's go eat dinner.."
He wheeled me out of the room to be greeted to the wonderful aromas of Phil's dinner creation.
"chicken noodle soup for my princess..it always makes me feel better."
Phil said placing a blow at the table.
"Thank you guys so much.."
I said the had no idea how much they meant to me. I always used to watch there videos when I felt sad or lonely. There are the only thing that helped me stay alive.
"No problem Amy..eat up and get some rest.."
Dan said

***

I was ruing as fast as I could. My bones breaking. My mom was yelling at me
"AMY GET BACK HER RIGHT NOW!!!"
Hit
Kick
Punch
I was on the floor shaking and yelling for them to save me
"DAN HELP PHIL HELP!"
It was two late she got me. Her face so close to me I could smell the alcohol on her breath. Her eyes were red from the dugs.
Hit
Kick
Punch

Dan
"Phil wake up Amy is yelling.."
I said sliding out of bed. I ran to her room with Phil close behind.
"Amy wake up! It's just a bad dream..shh Amy."
I said lightly shaking her.
"My mom she hurt me.."
Amy said
"Amy it was a bad dream your safe."
I said warmly. But that's when I realize sure this was a dream but her mom did do terrible things to her. Phil realized this also his face change instantly. Amy putt her head in Phil's chest and started crying. I sat there trying to make her feel better.
"Sing"
She mumbled
I looked at Phil and then he started singing twinkle twinkle little start. I joined in and now was now rubbing small circles on her back. Soon she fell asleep and me and Phil went back to his room.

Phil
It's been a hour since the nightmare thing with Amy  and I haven't fallen back to sleep. I pick up my phone and look at the clock.
3:45 am
"Dan are you awake?"
I asked sure he would not responded.
"Yes Phil..I haven't been asleep this whole time."
He responded. I put my phone down and I moved my body so are heads would be facing each other.
"Bear I can't let her go.."
"I know Phil I know..."
"We have been talking about adopting..remember?"
I asked recalling to myself  those past conversations. Not a baby because it would be to hard to travel. A child would be easily scared with the crowds of fans. We decided a teenager would be perfect. We could all travel in one big family.
"I know Amy so wonderful..and she has been through so much.."
Dan said moving his hand behinds my neck. Then he made is way slowly up to my hair. I felt at home with him and Amy fit perfectly.
"Ummm..we can talk more later good night bear."
I said moving in a little bit closer.
"Good night my love.."
Dan said gave me a gently kiss on the lips which I returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hello friends hope you enjoy this chapter please comment and vote!💕☁️

-True xox