6

Amy
I woke up extra early today to make Dan and Phil breakfast. I was so ready and excited that I silently ran to the kitchen. I forgot that the glass door was there and I crash into it at full force causing it to break into a million tiny pieces.
"AAHAHAH WHAT THE HELL MOTHER F-"
I yelled feeling all the glass crash around me. I was scared to move because I didn't have shoes on. That's when I heard foot steps come and whispering.
"AHHH Phil if it's a bad guy we need to come as a sneak attack.."
I heard Dan say then around the corner Phil was holding one of his house plants and Dan was hiding behind him.
"Guys it's just me.."
I said as Dan flicked on the lights.
"Oh my Amy what happened?"
He asked moving around from behind Phil's back.
"Well I wanted to make you breakfast but I well umm.. Forgot that the door was there and.."
I mumble looking down at the sea of glass.
"Aww Amy it's okay sweetie here."
He said reaching over some of the glass to pick me up. Then he carried me there bed.
"You stay here and I will be back to clean up your feet and that stuff and Dan will clean up the glass and don't worry."
Phil said then he went to the bathroom and brought back some band aids and some cleaning cloths. He picked out the little bits of glass out form my feet and some the went on to my legs, arms and hands. Then he wiped off all the blood and put on the band aids on.
"Alright. You sit here and I will make us breakfast, how about that!"
He said then he gave me a kiss on the forehead. He walked down stairs and I laid down on their bed closing my eyes.

Dan
I walked up the stairs into Phil's and mines room. I gently shook Amy and said
"Amy dear you fell asleep again. Breakfast is ready so put on some proper clothes and meet us down stairs we have some guest!"
I said with a added wink.