Crushed

"BEEP. BEEP.BEEP.BEEP!!!" My alarm clock rung as I rolled over and fell to the ground. I groaned, and shut the annoying piece of machinery off.

I managed all the strength I had and got up from my carpeted bedroom floor. It was the first day of the new school year, and since I'd graduated today was my first day of being an assistant teacher for theater class, since I just loved the idea of costumes and sparkly lights.

I trudged into the bathroom, and washed my hands with my vanilla cookie scented hand soap from Bath & Body Works. As I finished that, I quickly got into the shower and freshened up. I stepped out and wrapped myself in my favorite fluffy pink towel and went over to my closet.

My eyes scanned the array of choices, and I finally settled on a light pink dress that came just below my knees, a denim jacket which sleeves were rolled up, and some simple brown boots. It seemed slightly fine for a middle school right? Agh, I was so nervous today. I curled my hair, applied some light mascara, and lip gloss and spritzed on some juicy couture perfume. I grabbed my phone, which buzzed in my hand and I walked down stairs.

*Have a good first day! You'll do great, you always do :)*

A text from my Mom. I smiled. I sure did miss her since I had moved out. I was 19, but I still often got a little bit homesick. I made some tea and dumped some Greek yogurt in a bowl while sprinkling fruit and granola over it. I quickly ate, and put the bowl and silverware into the sink .

I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

When I got to the middle school, I gazed up at it. It was larger then I had imagined it to be. Students would start coming in, in about 50 minutes or so. Since I was just a helper, I didn't need to be here super early. I took a deep breath, and picked up my purse and walked in. I had got the room number and information in the mail a while back.

"Room 117" I thought in my head. The class was downstairs. I passed 120, 119, 118... I finally found myself in the front of the theater room. I took multiple deep breaths and walked into the room. It was pretty spacious, with posters of broadway plays and musicals lined up on the way. My eyes trailed over to a male figure's back. "Uh..hi" I called out. He turned around, and I was shocked to see that he appeared to be only a few years older then me. He had dazzling green eyes, and a hint of stubble on his flawless face. I quickly look away, realizing I was staring.

"Do you need something?" He asked in a flat tone. Well then. "Yeah, I'm Victoria Simpson...the helper for theater" I informed him. His bored expression stated the same. "Oh, you're the one. Okay go stand over there something, we'll be going to the auditorium after I finish my introduction" he spat.

Who does this guy even think he is. I would've asked about his rude attitude, but I didn't want our relationship to start off like this, since I'd be here for a full semester.

"Um, okay" I said, awkward leaning against the wall in the corner. "So what's your name? I don't think you told me that"

"Yeah I didn't" he rolled his eyes

"I'm Louis Tomlinson"

I sighed. This was going to be a long, long semester.