Chapter 7

Victoria's POV

Surprised by his actions, I stumbled back a little. Louis pulled me close, and as our mouths moved together I tasted alcohol. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we fell down on the couch. I moaned as he left kisses upon my neck. Then Louis tugged at my shirt indicating that I take it off. I almost gave in, when I realized what I was doing. I pulled away from the kiss, panting. I was kissing Louis. Louis who punched Harry. Louis who was a jackass to me on my first day of work. Louis who is drunk and probably won't remember a thing tomorrow.

Louis looked annoyed.

"What now?" He sighed as he lifted up from on top of me. I slid off the couch and fixed my messy hair.

"Louis, you should go" I said quietly.

His eyebrows furrowed together, and he wore a hurt expression on his face

"What?"

"Louis your drunk, and you just kissed me" I began

"So? You don't feel the same way?" He asked, taking a step toward me.

"Look, your not going to remember anything tomorrow, you need to go" I led him to the door.

"Where are your keys? You sure as hell aren't driving. We'll take my car, then you can come pick yours up tomorrow"

He rolled his eyes and pulled a pair of keys from the pocket of his sweater. He dropped them in my hands. I went to go grab my phone, and saw that I had gotten a text...from Harry.

*hey love, you never texted me back. I'm picking you up for lunch tomorrow, wait by the bathrooms I'll meet you there.*

I mentally laughed at Harry's text, because he just assumed I'd say yes. I was about to reply a hell no when I realized that Louis was standing over me, his expression dark.

"He gave you his number?! He gave you his fucking number?!" Louis shouted at me.

I took a step back, frightened by his sudden tone. His expression softened.

"Sorry" he mumbled

I sighed and grabbed my coat.

"He's trouble" Louis said quietly. I ignored him.

As we got into the car, I quickly texted Harry back

* no thanks ! *

We drove in silence, the only sound being heard was the soft melody of the radio station.

"Right here" Louis said, his voice startling me.

We pulled up to an apartment building , and I watched Louis as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Want me to walk you in?"I offered

"No, I can do it myself" he said flatly.

He stepped out of my car, and shut the door without saying goodbye. I stayed in the parking lot until he went inside.

**

I shut the door, and threw Louis keys on the kitchen table. I took of my jacket and set it on the couch. As I went into my room, my phone buzzed in my hand. A text from Harry.

*Oh don't worry babe, you'll be there*

I yawned, and plugged my phone into the charger. It was to late to argue right now, so lunch plans it was. I dove into bed and curled up in the warm sheets, slowly dozing off.

***

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. There was an hour left until school started, and I was deciding on whether to wear the outfit I was wearing now or not. It consisted of a white blouse with little black birds all over it, beige jeans, and black lace up boots.