Chapter 6

Victoria's POV

"What the hell Louis?!" I screamed. I rushed over to Harry. He was on the ground, clutching his jaw.

"Nice, man" he laughed bitterly, but then winced in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him up.

"Yeah, just a busted jaw. Nothing I haven't had before" he shrugged.

"Maybe you should go home and find a first-aid kit or something. Did you bring your car?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah" Harry told me

"Well let me walk you down there, it's the least I could do"

"Thanks"

I felt a hand grab mine, and I turned around, looking at Louis. I jerked my hand back.

"Victoria wait, I-" he began, but I cut him off.

"Look thanks, really, but I can handle myself. I really, really don't like violence" I told him.

He nodded in understand meant, and walked back into the class room.

I followed Harry out into the parking lot, and checked my watch. 10 minutes.

We stopped at a black range rover.

"Nice car" I commented.

"Thanks" Harry said quietly.

He finished the keys from his back pocket and unlocked his car.

"Thanks for walking me out love" he said climbing into the front seat.

"You sure you don't wanna come over? Maybe ditch 4th hour" he lifted his eyebrows, smirking.

I glared at him.

"Just leave me alone okay? Enough with the inappropriate comments also, I don't want Louis to get mad again.

"I can't promise not to piss of Louis, but for you, there's a chance" he told me.

My stomach dropped as I heard his last few words

"But for you, there's a chance"

He pulled away from the parking lot, and started walking back into the building. I reached for my phone in the pocket of my jacket, and felt a slip of paper brush against my fingers. I pulled it out, and rolled my eyes at what was scrawled over it.

*call me sometime :)x*

Below was his phone number. If he thought we were gonna become 'texting buddies' he thought wrong. I heard the bell ring from inside and quickened my pace, ready for the last class of today.

**

I plopped down on the couch, and sighed. I was back at home, and survived the first crazy day of my job. I got up and grabbed a rice crispy treat from the pantry and filled a cup with water since I hadn't eaten much of my lunch. When I finished my snack, I went to my room and started to change out of my clothes. I picked out a long-sleeved purple top and scanned the closet for some sweatpants. I didn't see any, so I settled on some black yoga pants.

I went over to the couch, and turned on the TV. A few minutes passed, and then I heard a knock on my door. Confused, I went over to see who was here, since I didn't get visitors often.

I opened the door to find Louis standing at my doorstep, his hair sticking out at the ends. His eyes were bloodshot, and he wobbling around. Was he drunk?

"Victoriaaaaa hey it's Louis! I'm at your apartment!" He slurred, and giggled at the same time.

"What the hell, Louis? How do you know my address"

He stepped in and sank into my couch. Before I could protest, he grabbed the remote of the coffee table and switched from Pretty Little Liars, to SpongeBob Squarepants.

I groaned and turned my back towards him as I shut the door. I felt his gaze on me.

"Woah" he said, his voice getting deeper. "Your ass looks hot in those" he said, staring at my behind. My eyes widened at his pervy remark and quickly turned towards him.

He laughed, and shifted on the couch.

"Louis, get out" I instructed him.

"Noooo! I wanna stay here with youuu" he whined.

I was in compete shock at this side of Louis. I sat on the opposite end of the couch and glared at him.

"How did you get drunk?" I asked.

His sudden actions caught me off guard as he grabbed my and pulled me into him.

"I'm not drunk" he whispered into my ear.

I pulled back.

"Right, because your breath just naturally smells like liquor" I rolled my eyes.

He sighed.

"You were mad at me" he pouted. My annoyance began to slowly dissolve.

I shook my head and swept my hair to the side.

"Of course I was mad, you punched Harry! And what does me being mad have to do with anything?" I asked.

"Harry's an asshole, don't talk to him" he demanded.

"You can't tell me what to do, Louis" I said, getting up from the couch. He got up, too so we were facing each other He took a step toward me.

"Yes I can" he fired back

"No, you can't"

"Yes, I can"

"No, you can't"

"Yes, I really can"

"No you-"

I was cut off as Louis pressed his lips against mine and kissed me.

**