Chapter 2

Cody's POV:

Dang. Kailey is hot. She also is an athlete so that means she's not such a girly girl. Perfect. The rest of the group goes around and introduces themselves then we raise out glasses in a toast. "To pretty colors and high definitions." Donny says and everyone cheers. I see Kailey laughing and smile as well. This is going to be a long summer.

Kailey's POV:

After the toast we all sit down and talk and drink from our glasses. Then we separate into groups. Most everyone goes off while Cody and I stay on the couches. "So Kailey, do you have any family back in Texas?" He asks me.

"Um, yeah. I have three sisters, Hailey, Christine, and Tristan, and my parents live about an hour and a half away from me. What about you?" I ask. " Yeah, a brother and a sister, Paulie and Angelina. What sports do you play, you mentions you played quite a few?" He asks.

"Well, I play basketball, volleyball, softball, soccer, I run track and cross country, and I do gymnastics." I tell him. "Wow, I played professional soccer." He tells me. "Wow. Maybe we can play together sometime." I say. He smiles and nods. Then Amber, Pow Pow, Devin, and Joey call a house meeting.

Let's put it this way. They think that if we all stayed together though out this competition then we would have a better chance of staying in the game. Uh, no. I might want to make an alliance with some of these people, but I haven't met the others. Oh well. I'll just lie and go along.

So now I'm in the No Fear group. I'll most likely end up changing alliances by the end of the week. Especially when Hailey comes in. That's when all the guys take their shirts off and start working out on the ground. I smile at Cody's six pack. Dang. They gave up on that real quick.

Later all the girls are in the fire room talking. Pow Pow then comes in and starts talking. "I could tell, walking in, that these were going to be strong women. Your energy is very like, 'I know what I want', and that's awesome." She says. "A girl needs to win this year." Amber says.

Next thing you know we are starting an all girls alliance. Oh well, another alliance I have to keep up with. "I even named the final five El Cinco." Pow Pow says. Great, just great. Girls trying to work together. Amber and I decide to change so I quickly change into a work out outfit (pic above).

We're all in the kitchen eating when we hear Julie. "Houseguests. I need everybody in the living room." She says. We all run to the living room. We all take seats. I'm in between Cody and Frankie. "How's everyone doing?" She asks us. "GREAT!" We screams, clapping.

"Good. I suggest you enjoy your time in there." She says. "K." Frankie says beside me. "Cause I can promise you, that the house is going to be very crowded, very soon." She says. Everyone gets a shocked look on their face.

Julie had explained to Hailey and I that after the fifth week if we weren't evicted or revealed then we would get to go into the game together and play at the same time, I'm super excited and hope that we can make it. 

"But before that happens, I have some good news for you. One of you, sitting here right now, will become the first Head of Household this summer." She says. We all cheer. "As you know, the Head of Household get's his or her own private suite." She says. Ok, now I'm excited.

"They also have the responsibility of nominating two houseguests for eviction, and they are completely safe." She says. I'm really smiling now. "Well you can scratch that last part." She says. My smile drops immediately. "What?" I ask. Everyone is saying it now.

"I don't like this twist at all." Amber says. "As I told you, this is the most twisted summer ever. So first time in the history of the game, just because you are Head of Household, doesn't mean you're safe." Julie says. Everyone gasps. This isn't good. "See you soon houseguests." Julie says. Oh brother.