Chapter 5

Kailey's POV:

I wake up to some one hugging me. "Cody." I groan. "What cupcake?" He asks. "Get off of me." I say. "What if I don't want to?" He asks, snuggling closer into me. "I was going to make bacon and eggs this morning for breakfast, but I guess I don't have to now." I say. Hw gets off of me quickly.

I laugh and make my way to the kitchen. I whip up some bacon and eggs and everyone now is awake so they all make a plate. We all then go outside and when we come in there is slop. Oh brother. I might have to do slop. He asks us to volunteer. Hayden, Joey, Brittney, and Cody.

We walk into the have not room and it's freezing. It's an ice room. I go over to Cody and hug him. "Poor Cody. You have to sleep in here and don't get to eat my cooking for a week. Oh and I''m not cuddling with you while you are in here." I tell him. "Why not?" He asks me.

"Because it's freaking freezing in here. If I wanted to be in here I would have volunteered. See you in a week." I say, leaving the room. "Kailey, come to the Diary Room." The voice says. I groan, but go.

A little bit passes by and then Caleb calls a meeting about the PoV. He explains the rules and then they drawl for competitors.

Caleb draws Victoria. Pow Pow picks Zach. Donny picks Cody. At least I didn't get picked to go up against Caleb, Cody, and Zach, their huge. A little while later Jocasta comes in in a bug suit and tells us it's time for the veto competition. Everyone is dressed in pants suit for the competition.

I am dressed in my bikini and my cover up with a hat and sandals. Well Donny ends up winning the PoV. So he's going to take himself off the block, I know it. We all go and hug everyone. "Good job Cody, you did your best, even though you can't spell." I say, hugging him.

"Like you could do any better." He says. "I probably could. I won't PSIA Spelling every year in state since I was in fifth grade." I tell him. "What ever brainiac." He says, pulling me into the house. He starts to pull me toward the have not room.

"Oh no. I'm not going in there." I tell him. "Pretty please Kay?" He asks. "Sorry Codes, not gonna happen." I say, heading in the direction of the room I'm sharing with Joey and Amber. Then Donny calls the veto meeting. We all go into the living room and have a seat.

Donny starts out by saying that he's going to use the Power of Veto on himself and when he does, Caleb puts Joey on the block. The meeting was then dismissed. I go over and hugged her before heading back to the room, changing into some PJs and going straight to sleep.

This is the most unpleasant sleep I've had hear. I had a nightmare and spent most of the night awake. the next morning I'm super tired. Joey comes up to me today and tries to convince me to vote for her to stay, but in all honesty she really needs to go due to the fact that she doesn't know how to play.

The next day Devin comes up to me and tells me that I need to vote Joey out and that it needs to be unanimous vote. Does it matter if it's unanimous? No. As long as Joey goes home, it's fine. He just needs to relax and calm down about this Joey thing.

Finally, eviction day comes. We are all in the living room, Joey and Pow Pow in the chairs. Julie starts off by allowing Joey and Pow Pow to try to convince us by giving a speech. I already know who I'm going to pick so it doesn't matter. Once that's done we are sent one by one to vote.

Devin is first. Then Derrick. Then Frankie. Then Cody. Finally it's my turn. "Hello Kailey." Julie says. "Hi Julie." "Please cast your vote to evict. "I sadly vote to evict Joey." I say. "Thank you." She says. I get up and walk back into the other room and sit next to Cody. The others vote and the votes are now all in.