Chapter 9

A/N: Sorry I'm skipping, but I'm a very impatient person so I'm going to do the big reveal then I'm going to go to the finale. I have another book in mind, but I have to finish this one first so I'm making it quick. Sorry.

Kailey's POV:

3 Weeks Later

We are all gathered in the living room waiting for Julie to announce why she wants us all in here. I know why, she wants to tell them about Hailey and I. "Hello houseguests." Julie says. "Hi Julie." We all say.

"In a few moments we will have our HoH competition. Frankie, as current HoH you are not allowed to compete. But I would like to ask you a question." Julie says. "Ok, he says, looking confused. Oh brother, this should be good.

"Since week 1, Frankie, how many Big Brother houseguests have been playing the game?" Julie asks. She's doing exactly what she did in season 5. "17." He answers. "That is incorrect. Actually Frankie, 18 have lived in the house and have played the game since week one." Julie says. Everyone looks confused.

"14?" He asks. "As I told you, one player has a secret. Well that secret is that one player is actually two. One of the housemates has been playing this game with an identical twin." She tells them. Shock covers everyone's face. I try to act surprised.

"These twin have switched places in the Big Brother house, 5 times." Julie says. Everyone is so confused. I try to play along. "Every week. One twin entered through the Diary Room and the other twin came out." They are all talking among themselves now. "Do you know who it is?" Nicole asks me.

"I have a hunch." I tell her. "Now, similar to the Big Brother house, the other twin lived in total seclusion, shut off from the outside would. Most importantly, the leaving twin had no clue to what was happening in the Big Brother game until the switch was made. They had only 15 minutes to catch each other up."

Everyone is now saying it was Joey. "These twins had a goal from the beginning, and that goal was to avoid being found out about or evicted for five weeks. Tonight, they have reached their goal." She tells everyone. Now they are totally confused, if it's not Joey, who could it be? 'evil laugh.'

"And they have earned the right to enter the house together and play the game as individuals. That means, both twins will now be living in the house at the same time." Julie says. Now they are all looking around at each other. "Who is it?" Frankie asks, getting excited.

"Houseguests, now it's time to find out who's been playing the game, with their identical twin." Julie says. I see the DR door start to open and smile. Hailey walks out and I stand up to greet her. Everyone is in uproar, shocked at who it really was. No one would have guessed me, I made sure of that.

Hailey and I hug. Then I am hugged by every single presume in the house. "Oh my gosh Kay, this is unbelievable." Nicole says, hugging me. Then Cody comes up to me. "This is unbelievable." He says, squeezing me. I'm glad we can play together now. It'll be much easier.

"Ok, houseguests, meet Hailey, but then again, you've already met her." Julie says.

Hailey's POV:

When I walk out of the DR everyone is so shocked when Kailey comes up and hugs me. Zach comes up to me. "Oh my gosh. I can't believe it." He says. I'm then hugged by EVERYONE. I'm not a hugging person so this is uncomfortable for me. Then Julie introduces me.

"So you're Hailey." Christine says, hugging me. I laugh. "Yeah. I've been here the whole time." I tell her. After that we go out and do the HoH comp. This should be an interesting journey since we are now playing together. I think I'll trust Zach. He seems trust worthy and cute.

3 Months Later

Kailey's POV:

I have made it though three months in this house. The only ones left are Cody, Derrick, and myself. Hailey and I made it to week five, but she got out a week after Zach due to the fact that no one could trust her. I can't even believe that I made it this far. So right now the jury is tallying up our votes.

When everything comes to a close, Derrick ends up winning the whole thing and Donny wins the America's favorite award. Then, Cody come up and KISSES me. I kiss back. "You know, there is a real need for Radiology Techs in Jersey." He tells me. I laugh.

"What are you trying to say Mr. Calafiore?" I ask him. "Well, maybe I want you to move to Jersey. Look, I really like you Kay, I've liked you since day 1. Will you please be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Yes." I say. He picks me up and spins me around. Wow! This is the best day of my life.

I might not have won, but I got a great reward.

Hailey's POV:

After everything is finished, Zach comes up to me. "Hey Hailey, so I was wondering if you would consider taking up a job?" He asks. "Where?" I ask. "As head softball coach of Lincoln High School in Tallahassee Florida." He says. "What are you saying?" I ask.

"Hailey, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Yes." I say. He then kisses me. I guess I'm moving to Florida. After we break apart I'm pulled to the side by Kailey. "I have big news, I'm moving to Jersey." She tells me. "I'm moving to Tallahassee." I tell her. "Zach?" She asks. I nod. "Cody?" She nods.

This day couldn't get any better. I'll have my dream job and my dream guy. Big Brother is hard, but it helps you get closer to someone you love. I'm proof of this. Goodbye Big Brother