Chapter 6

Hailey's POV:

So the HoH competition is over and Nicole, comes up to me. "Kay that was amazing. I'm sorry you didn't get it, you were so close. It was right there." She tells me as I sit down in the beehive room. "Yeah, I though I had it, I guess not then." I say. Then Cody and Zach walk in.

"You did great cupcake." Cody says, laying next to me and cuddling me in his arms. "I was so close." I groan. "Hey, don't worry princess, things will turn out all right, next week you'll get it, I know." Zach says. I smile at him and nod. I think I'm falling for him.

We stay that way for a little bit before I go off and change into a tank top and leggings. I throw my hair into a messy bun and walk over to Cody's stuff and grab his red hoodie. I throw it on and go off to find Christine or Nicole or Cody or someone.

I find Cody outside with the other two and go over to him and cuddle up to him. "Hey cupcake, how's it going?" He asks me. "Fine." I mumble. "Is that my hoodie?" He asks me. "Yes, it's warm." I say. He laughs before squeezing me even tighter. "We almost had it." I say.

"Yeah we did, but hey, we can both get it next week ok? Be in there together." He says. I smile up at him. "I like that plan." We stay like that until Amber and Devin call us to see their HoH room. Cody and I go up and we get there and look at all the pictures. Amber was so CUTE! And so is Devin's daughter.

It's now time to go to bed. He goes off to the have not room and I go to mine. Now that Joey is gone we have an extra bed. It's so spacious now that she's gone. Also, Amber's got so I have the room to myself. Then Zach come in. "Hey princess, where are your room mates?" He asks me, sitting on a bed.

"Well Joey's gone and Amber is in the HoH room so it's just me here for the next couple of days." I tell him. "Well I could room with you if you want." He says. "Ok, I'd love the company." I tell him. He laughs, takes off his shirt and climbs into bed with me and cuddles up.

"I thought you would take either Joey's or Amber's." I tell him. "Naw, I need a sleeping partner and you need a room mate, perfect he says. I sigh but lay down and turn off the light. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out like a light.

I wake up the next morning still in Zach's arms. I move and he stirs. "Morning princess." He says. "Hey. Now let me up so I can get dressed and cook breakfast." I tell him. Without complaint he moves aside and I get out of bed and go over to my suit case.

It's weird to be back and forth between the Big Brother house and the secluded living area that the show producers set aside for Kailey and I when we switch out. I quickly change into a light blue tank top and grey shorts, as well as back tennis shoes. I then throw my hair into a pony tail.

I walk into the kitchen and start making some french toast. Once Ive made a lot of them I go into the back yard and start working out. I go to the punching bag when Cody comes out. "Whoa there cupcake, are you sure that you want to start there? You could break your hand by punching it."

I glare at him. "Hit it as hard as you can." I tell him. He shrugs and hits it. It goes a little ways then I walk up. II punch it and it is sent flying back. "Never mind." He says. I smirk and go on to punching and kicking it. "Hey Kay, you mentioned tester day that you are a gymnast, can we see you do a flip?"

Nicole asks me when her, Christine, Amber, Brittney, and Jocasta walk outside. "Sure." I say, backing up to the end of the grass. With a running start I do a round-off, backhand-spring, whip, full. When I land everyone claps. "Wow, that was really good cupcake." Cody says.

"Thanks Codes." I say, hugging him. He laughs and hugs me back. I let go and go over to where Nicole and Christine are sitting. "Hey." I say, sitting down next to Nicole. "Tell us about your family." Nicole tells me. Tread this road carefully Hailey. I tell myself.

"Well I have three sisters. two of them are younger than me and one is older. One is really close in age to me and is studying at the University of Texas to become a coach while the older one is still in college to get her masters in medicine, and the last one will be entering High School this next year. My dad is a Physical Therapist and my mom also works at a hospital."

"Wow. Do you have a boyfriend back in San Antonio?" Christine asks me. "No. I just got out of a two year relationship though." I explain. "What happened?" She asks. "Well I caught him in bed with another woman." I says. They both gasp.

Then Victoria, Brittney, and Amber decide to join our group. "What?" Amber asks. "Kay's last boyfriend of two years slept with another woman and she caught them." Christine tells them. I hide my face. The other girls gasp.

"I am so sorry Kay. He didn't know what he was throwing away." Brittney tells me. "Thanks guys." I say. "Hey cupcake." Cody says, picking me up, out of my chair and holding me to his chest. "Cody." I groan. "You want to cuddle?" He asks me.

"No, I can't cuddle with someone as cute as you." I say. "Why not?" He asks. "It's intimidating." I tell him. "Well what about you?" He asks. "No." I say, then Zach walks over. "Dude chill. Can't you see we're together?" He asks, wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh, I see how it is." Cody says. "Zach." I squeal as he picks me up and spins me around. "What princess?" He asks. "Put me down." I say. "Ok." He says, then he drops me. "Ah!" I yell, pretending to have a hurt ankle. "Oh my gosh, Kay are you ok? I'm so sorry."

He says, kneeling beside me. I turn my head and send Christine, Nicole, Amber, Brittney, and Victoria a wink. They all try to hold back their laughter as Hayden, Cody, and Caleb come over to see if I was alright. "Kay are you alright?" Cody asks me, kneeling next to Zach.

"Dude, what did you do?" Hayden asks. "I think, I think....." Then I bust out laughing with the rest of the girls. "What?" Caleb asks. "Your faces were hilarious." I laugh, getting up to go join the other girl who are still laughing on the couch.

"That was awesome Kay." Christine laughs. When the laughter finally died down Zach looks kinda mad. "Kay, I think you should start running." Nicole tells me. "Na, he can't hurt me." I say, standing up and facing him. He comes at me as.

When he reaches me I grab his arm and flip him. "I told you, you can't hurt me. I'm a third degree black belt." I say before sitting down again. The girls laugh again and Zach just lays there on the couch, face down. Soon everyone's laughter dies down and I go in the house.

The day passes by soon and now I'm in the rock room with Nicole and Christine on either side of me. I soon fall asleep, thinking about the switch tomorrow, and how I hope I don't get put up. I just want to make it passed week five so I can tell everyone about Kailey and I.