Chapter 7

Kailey's POV:

I wake up the next morning to production calling me to the DR. I groan, knowing it's time to switch out. I quickly make my way over and enter. 

Diary Room:

Hailey is waiting there for me. "Hey Kay, ready to switch? What happened while I was gone?" She asks. As we switch out clothes I fill her in on what's going on in the house. "Ok, I think that's everything." She says. "Ok, good luck sis, let's make it to week five." I say, before exiting the DR.

End:

Hailey's POV:

Let's get this week over with, that'll mean we have another week in the house and one more week closer to week five. I just hope we last log enough to tell people. I'd love to play with my sister instead of as her. 

Diary Room:

"I'm back in the house and I kinda have an idea of what's going on, thanks to Kay's info, but now, I have to go in and find out for myself. I just hope either Amber or Devin do the smart thing by keeping off the block."

End:

When I walk out of the DR I notice only Nicole, Christine, Hayden, and Cody are in the living room. "Hey cupcake, over here." Cody says, opening his arms. I laugh and go over and lay down, knowing Kailey would do the same thing. 

Even though I don't like cuddling I have to cause of Kay. I hope she knows I REALLY love her to be doing this for her. Then Suddenly Devin calls a house meeting. This should be good. "Ok, I just want to get some things off my chest, excuse me if I get a little emotional." He starts. Ok, really?

"Um, coming into this house, I wanted to play the most honest and integral game that has ever been played, and I knew that if I, by doing that, may not make it very far. But I was ok with that." He says, sounding very emotional. 

"I know a lot of you guys have heard me say that the most important thing to me is my daughter, and what she thinks of me when I leave here. And that's honest to God the truth." He says. Ok, now he just looks like he's going to cry, I can't handle crying people.

"But when I walked through that door on day one and I got to stand in the same house, where a lot of the greats played, and it hit me that the greats haven't gotten to the end of this game without being somewhat dishonest and somewhat deceitful at times." Oh brother. 

"And I wanted to make sure that I spoke to you guys, cause it's weighing heavy on my heart, but when it came to the first nominations, I forced Caleb's hands and made him put up Donny and Caleb had nothing to do with it." I can't believe him.

"I didn't trust Donny. I was scared that Donny wasn't who he said he was. And it breaks my heart that I passed judgement on Donny, without really knowing him. Because out of everybody here, everybody here knows that Donny is the kindest man in the world." He says. 

"He's the most caring, most generous, most giving person and he may not have a lot to give physically but he has so much to give in wisdom and heart. In my heart, no amount of money, whether it's five hundred grand or five hundred million dollars, is worth compromising my integrity and who I am as a person." He's crying now.

"And if that doesn't get me very far in this game, so be it. Not looking for anything, but, uh, I just wanted to know that the day I walk out that door, that I hear people clap, cause they're proud of me and I did the right thing. That's all." He finishes. 

Diary Room:

"Beautiful speech Devin, but you'll have to do a little more than cry to get me to trust you, sorry bud."

End:

Everyone claps for him. I fake clap for him. I still don't trust him. Zach and I then walk to the rock room. "Come on princess, let's cuddle." He says. I laugh, but join him on the bed. Then Cody walks in. "Hey cupcake, you'll cuddle with him and not me?" He asks. I laugh then Nicole walks in. 

"Kay, can i talk to you real quick?" She asks me. "Sure." I say, getting up and following her to the storage room where we find Christine. "Ok, I really think we should tell Hayden and get him in on this." Nicole says. "Physically we do need him." I say, considering it.

"I'm just afraid the he'll go off and..." "And tell someone." Christine finishes for her. "The only alliances that ever make it, are the ones that stay secret." Christine says. I nod in agreement. "So what do you think?" Nicole asks. "I like the idea." I tell her. 

"Us weirdo really need to uh, stick together, I mean, we let the head cheerleader in, why not." Christine says. I smack her arm, but grin at her. "Ok, perfect." Nicole says. "Let's do it." Christine says. We all walk out of the storage room together. 

Later, at night, Christine, Nicole, and I wait for Hayden in the storage room. He walks in shortly after. "What's going on?" He asks us. "Your heads gotta be in this game." Nicole says. I nod in agreement. "Yeah, you gotta be in this game." Christine says. "It would help, people, if you were, with us." I say.

"Yeah." Nicole agrees. "Like you guys, or the house?" He asks. "No, like, specifically us." Christine says. "Look, we want to be in an alliance." Nicole says. He smiles. "Ok, yeah." He says. Yes, he's in. "It's secret." I tell him. Then we talk a little about what would happen if one of us were put on the block. 

Then I go off to the air room and snuggle under my covers, content with getting a good night rest before eviction nominations.