Prologue: Choir

POV: Taehyung
Our friend, Suga, voluntarily leads the school choir, for whatever reason, even though he can't sing to save his life, honestly. It was probably a bit of a pisstake for the choir members who actually wanted to sing.

Before, he didn't really take the leader responsibility that seriously but after Namjoon told him to 'leader up', whatever that means.

Suga got a hold of himself eventually and actually took choir seriously, which, he shouldn't, really.

Choir was always just a fun thing to do to finish of the end of the school week, but Suga kinda made it dull.

"You guys! Hurry!" Jungkook said, running to the choir room.

"God, Jungkook, calm down!" I screamed, trying to catch up with him. Jin and Jimin were behind me, obviously not caring about getting into trouble, which I wasn't, either, to be honest. But, the quicker we got to choir, the quicker we could leave.

When we got to the choir room, however, Suga wasn't there.

"Hey, Hoseok!" I shouted, to Hobi, who was sitting on one of the tables in the room. "Where's Suga?"

"He just went out for a few minutes, I guess, he had to get some sheet music from the printer," he shrugged.

"Ah, okay, thanks," I said, going back to the others.

"Hey," I said, smiling. "Do you want to start our game now?"

"I'll go first," Jin grinned. "So, somebody give me a good dare."