Five

POV: Jimin
I think that Taehyung and Jungkook were eavesdropping on our conversation, because they started giggling like crazy, and made a heart sign with their hands around us.

I shooed them away with my hand, as I let Jin speak. I had feelings for Jin for quite a while, and I thought that with the two of us alone (kind of) together, it would have been the perfect time to open up to him.

I felt like he needed to know, especially when we were both starting to open up to each other properly: I couldn't really hide it from him forever, anyway.

"Oh? You do?" he asked, a bit shocked. "Um..." he opened and closed his mouth several times, as if he was forcing himself to say something, but couldn't.

I felt really bad for some reason- I had just made him speechless, and probably not in a good way.

"Crap, sorry," I apologised, shaking my head frantically with a frown. "I probably shouldn't have said that, I've made everything awkward now,"

"No, no! It's perfectly fine," he replied almost instantly. "I mean, you're very cute, Jimin, I must say," he giggled.

"Ooooooh!" Tae and Kookie were such kids sometimes. "Look who's in love!"

"You can't chat, Jungkook," I answered, trying to find my phone. "How many times have you texted me about how much you like Jungkook, hmm?" I waved our chat in front of Taehyung as he went red and turned away from Jungkook.

"Wait, you like me, Taehyung?"

"Jungkook, I can tell that you do too," Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

What a day this was for confessing to each other. Maybe internal exclusion wasn't so bad, after all.