Eight

POV: Taehyung
"Gosh, this is kinda embarrassing," I confessed, laughing sheepishly at Jungkook. "but, I like you, a lot, and I'm really not ashamed to admit that, actually,"

"Love, love, love," Jimin whispered, giggling like a child. "Love is in the air!" he looked over at me with one eyebrow raised.

"You're making everything so awkward, Jimin!" Jungkook blushed. "but, I like you too," he made eye contact with me, giving me a reassuring smile.

"He sure does," Jin added, smiling like a jerk. "You two are just so cute,"

"Says you, Jin, you just made out with Jimin...!" I said, reminding him of the dare.

"That wasn't even my dare!" he squealed. "It was Jimin's... But, it just f-felt good, I-I mean-"

"Jeez, awe, no need to flatter my virgin kissing skills," Jimin laughed, leaning into Jin for a little peck on the cheek. "You gotta get used to this, Jin, because I'm going to be doing that more," he grinned, stroking Jin's cheek.

"Things are starting to heat up over there," Jungkook said.

"So, Jungkook, don't think that you can escape your dare!" Jimin pouted.

"This is the last one.Truth or dare, Jungkook?" I asked.

"Let's go for another truth then, shall we?" he smirked. "C'mon guys, hit me up with something juicy, okay?"