Four

POV: Jin
"Guys! Be careful that the glass doesn't go on anyone!" I warned them, my motherly instinct showing. "We don't want any injuries here, and glass is painful to get out of your skin, you know!"

"Yeah, yeah, Eomma," Jimin giggled, as he told the other two to back away for a minute. From the crack that the had created already, he asked for Jungkook to pass the tennis ball, as he violently bashed it against the glass.

I ought to back away as well.

Finally, there was a gap big enough for either two of us to go through, but nobody decided to move.

"I don't really know why I suggested this actually," Jimin mumbled, looking at me with a puzzled face. "This seems pointless, but I suppose now it doesn't matter, 'cause now, at least, we have some sort of communication between the four of us, right?"

"Meh, I guess so," I replied. There really wasn't much to say. "Now we don't have to lip-read everything that the Taekook pair were saying to us."

Taehyung and Jungkook were blabbering on about God knows what, and they started giggling.

"Jin?" Jimin asked me, after a moment of awkward silence between us.

"Yeah?"

Did he want something?

"You know," he murmured. "I just thought that maybe this would be a good time to come clean to you, but you're handsome, you know that? Like, really handsome," he confessed. "I actually kinda like you, Jin," he went red.

"Oh? You do?"

Same, I like you too.