Nine

POV: Taehyung
"How long is going to take for you to ask me out, Jungkook?" I asked, raising one eyebrow. I already knew that he liked me before, so when I was surprised, I was only pretending to do so.

"Huh? You what?" he turned around, looking at me with a confused expression.

"That's your truth," I hissed. "Tell me, Kookie, when are ya finally gonna ask me out, eh? Take me on a date?"

"Um," he stopped, pausing to think. "Now," he said. "Okay, Kim Taehyung, would you like to go on a date with me sometime?"

"Nah, sorry Jungkook." I stopped.

Everybody paused, blank faces.

"Pff, just joking! I'm just playin' with ya, course I do!" Tae laughed, as if it were a 'ha, sike!' thing. "What day, though? I'm busy next Saturday, so not then, yeah?"

"Hmm," the younger replied. "I dunno, yet."

"Woi, Taehyung just scored himself a lucky date!" Jimin laughed.

"This turned into a dare, in the end," Jin added, smiling.

"This is getting really boring, you know," I said, pouting. "like, really boring."

"I just asked you out on a date since that's what you wanted me to do, and now you're saying this is boring?"

"No, I mean, like, being stuck here, it's boring, there's nothing to do, and I'm hungry, and I have stuff to do at home, it's not like I have a lot of free time on my hands, and my parents are probably wondering where I am like where the fuck are you Taehyung, come home right now, but like-"

"Shut up, Kim Taehyung. Nobody wants to hear you rant," Jin sassed me, cutting me off.

"Okay, fine, you don't have to be so rude," I sulked, crossing my arms together in front of him.

"You're right, Taehyung," Jimin suddenly said, trying to break the awkward silence that filled the room. "This is boring,"