[0.3]

[A/N] WARNING. VKOOK AHEAD
______

As they sat in the car, heading for the studio they barely said anything to each other.

Yoongi, that was still a bit concerned about Jimin, was cuddling the later, making sure Jimin knew he really was there for him.

Taehyung and Jungkook were also cuddling, leaving Hoseok alone on the middle seat of the van.

Jin was driving, but he would every now and then check on everyone. Namjoon, that was right next to Jin in the front seat, was holding his boyfriend's hand that wasn't holding the steering wheel.

They soon arrived to the dance practice studio. They had to wake up the maknae, that had fallen asleep. Who could blame him, Taehyung had been playing with his hair the whole way, and Jungkook had still been rather sleepy when he stepped into the car. "Hey, Kookie, wake up." Tae whispered softly in Jungkook's ear. The others had already left, leaving the two youngest in the car together.

"Ummm..TaeTae..?" the maknae said sleepily.

"We're at the dance studio, the others already went inside." Taehyung explained. "Why are you so sleepy today? First you sleep through all that noise this morning and then you fall asleep in the car." Taehyung asked.

Taehyung was very concerned about his fellow members, especially the other two in the maknae line, and he would always try to stop things way before they became a problem.

"Ah I stayed up late practising, not a big deal." Jungkook answered.

"Mmmm...." Tae answered, he didn't believe the maknae, since he had checked if Jungkook was asleep just before he himself went off to dreamland. Jungkook noticed the doubt in Taehyung's response and then said:

"Okay no.. I just didn't sleep very well..." that was what Taehyung had thought, but it still made him worried that his suspicion was right.

"Why?" ha asked the maknae, worry written all over his face.

"I just thought too much before I fell asleep, shouldn't we be going inside?" the younger asked, playing with his hands. It was quite obvious to Taehyung that the younger did not want to talk about this, at least not with him, but he wasn't going to let it slide that easy. He needed to know if something was wrong.

"What were you thinking of?" he asked, ignoring the question Jungkook had asked.

"Nothing really just stuff.." Jungkook was apparently not going to tell his hyung what it was about.

"Jungkook, if something is wrong..." Taehyung didn't even want to think about his only dongsaeng having problems he wouldn't tell his hyungs, but right now that seemed to be the case.

"Nothing's wrong hyung...really everything's fine.." Jungkook wasn't a very good liar, but Taehyung decided to not push the matter any further...not now.

"I don't believe you, but you don't have to talk about it right now I guess...we should go inside before the the others get annoyed." he said as he hugged the younger tightly.

They got out of the van, and Tae put an arm around Jungkooks' shoulders. He kissed the maknae's cheek.

"I really care about you you know." he said. Jungkook was looking at his feet, not answering his hyung. The younger stopped walking just outside the building and looked up. Taehyung stopped to, looking at the younger.

"I-I..re-really like-I mean c-care about you t-too hyung.." he said. Taehyung smiled, the younger looked like something out of a cheesy lovey-dovey manga, standing there in his oversized white t-shirt, black pants, his dark hair covering his eyes and his cheeks and ears as red as a stop sign, Taehyung started to wonder where the cherry blossoms were at. But god, he loved the way the younger looked right now.