[0.4]

[A/N]
So as you might know I re-wrote this chapter, the beginning is the same but Namjoon's and Hoseoks "talk" is diffrent

It was really awkward for the two youngest in Bangtan all of dance practise. Jungkook and Taehyung was avoiding eye contact with each other, and everyone else too. They had not wanted their hyungs to find out about them in that way. Well, done was done and there wasn't really anything anyone could do about it.

Luckily for Kookie and Tae the dance was just like Hobie had warned them, really god damn hard, which meant none of them were thinking about the fact that Jungkook and Tae had basically been eating each others faces because they were too busy trying to figure out where all their limbs was supposed to be at just that one second in the middle of the song.

"I GIVE UP!" Namjoon half said half yelled after messing up the easiest part for the nth time.

"Calm down Joonie, none of us have gotten 100% right yet" Hobie said.
Hoseok heard his friend and leader mumble something.
Hoseok wished their leader wouldn't be so hard on himself, yet he understood the leaders frustration, Namjoon's dancing had been improving a lot lately and he probably felt like he was back on square one because he would usually gotten something right by the end of the first day.

After another thirty minutes of intense dancing their choreographer called it a day and said they we're allowed to go back to the dorm.

Although they had been allowed to leave already by 16.30 pm it'd take them until 17.20 before all of them were in the car with all their belongings.

This time Yoongi, that was very sleepy at this point, was in the seat next to Jin, and Jungkook and Tae, that did not want to remind the others what they had witnessed earlier that day, was as far away from each other as they could. Jimin was next to Tae and they were having a very loud conversation about the latest chapter of their favorite manga meanwhile Jungkook was quietly listening to music from his phone through his earphones. Namjoon and Hoseok was in the middle seat, both deep in their own thoughts.

Hobie opened his mouth to say something to the leader, but quickly closed it again since he wasn't really sure what he should tell Namjoon.

Namjoon, that had noticed the fact that his band mate was about to tell him something, looked at Hoseok with a questioning exprecion.
"Is there something on your mind Hobie?" the leader asked.

"Naah..not really.." he answered, although it wasn't true at all. There was a lot on his mind at the moment but he didn't feel like he wanted to worry Namjoon, after all it wasn't anything serious, not in Hoseoks opinion at least.

Namjoon, that could tell Hoseok was lieing, then said: "You can tell me anything you know."

Those words, that were said in such a kind and careing way, made Hoseoks heart ache. He wasn't sure why though. Maybe it was the fact that he felt guilty for not telling his friend that he hadn't been feeling all that..good? lately. His felt like he had problems with keeping up his bright and possitive facade that the fans, and members for that matter, loved. He hadn't really felt all that appreciated lately and that had made him think. A lot. Which turned out not to be a good thing since he resently had had problems to smile naturally, which was the only thing he thought the fans liked about him, his smile and positive attitude.

"I..I'll tell you later..when we get back to the dorm.." Hoseok then said. He really wanted to tell Namjoon how he was feeling, because although he didn't think it was a big deal that he wasn't as happy as he usualy is, everyone got bad days, but if it were Namjoon that had been feeling down, Hoseok knew he would have wanted his friend to tell him that.