[0.5]

[A/N] So this is kinda overlapping with last chapter, like at the same time as Hoseok is talking to Namjoon.

---
When Namjoon and Hoseok had left the living room Yoongi put away his phone and looked over at the most beautiful person in his life, Jimin.

Yoongi had been thinking about what happened this morning all day and getting more worried about it each passing hour, and since it now was almost 12 hours since, he didn't think he'd be able to maintain his worry much longer.

Jimin was sitting in the comfy, red, sofa, scrolling on his phone. Yoongi looked over to the kitchen area where Jin was, also scrolling on his phone.

He wondered if it was safe to start talking to Jimin about the situation this morning when Jin could hear, he knew Jimin wouldn't want to worry anyone and he would probably get mad if Yoongi said something that make Jin worry about Jimin. But, he argued his own thoughts, if something actually was wrong Jin will have to know, since he's in charge of food.

Yoongi sat down on the sofa, very close to Jimin. Jimin didn't even seem to notice, he was too busy reading something on his phone. Yoongi put an arm over Jimin's shoulders and streached on his neck, trying to get see what was so intresting on Jimin's phone. But just as he was about to start reading what it said, Jimin locked his phone and put it down on the coffee table infront of the sofa. Jimin smiled as he turned his face towards Yoongi.

"What were you reading?" Yoongi asked. He had seen there was a lot of text, but it didn't look like an article.

"Oh nothing really." Jimin blushed. Wait, blushed? Why would he blush? Yoongi asked himself.

"Okay then..." Yoongi answered since he didn't know what else to say. Jimin, who didn't like it when it became awkward between the two of them, decided to pull Yoongi into a hug.

"I really wanna cuddle right now." He explained, since he had a feeling Yoongi thought something was wrong. Which wasn't the case at all, Jimin just suddenly felt like he wanted to cuddle with his hyung.

That was when they heard sounds from the kitchen and remembered that Seokjin was making dinner and if they wanted privacy they should go somewhere else. Without even saying a word they left the coach area and went to Yoongi's and Seokjin's shared bedroom. Yoongi closed the door behind him with the hand that wasn't being held by Jimin. It was dark in the room, but they didn't mind. They sat down on Yoongi's bed. They knew they'd be left alone for at least half an hour because thats how long Jin said it'd take until dinner would be ready.

Jimin, who still really wanted to cuddle, laid down on his hyung's bed, Yoongi did the same just seconds after Jimin. It had been a while since they cuddled this way, and it was only now that they both realized how much they missed being all tangled up in each others arms.

As Yoongi was stroking Jimin's soft hair he remembered what had been bothering him all day. He huged Jimin thighter before he opened his mouth and said:
"Jimin?"
"Mmmm?" the younger answered.
"You're beautiful. You know that right?"

Yoongi felt the younger stiffen in his arms. Not good, he thought. Jimin had reacted in a simular way a few months ago when Yoongi had asked him the same question, after finding out that he had been skipping meals and working out way more then what is healthy. Yoongi really hoped that that wasn't happening again cause Jimin really do not have to lose any weight at all.