5. Something unexpected

Sherlock's pov

John left my room to prepare some tea for me. I don't know what got into me today. This morning I felt fine, nothing. And suddenly everything became blur, it was confusing. I just walked to my room and laid myself down waiting on my view to return to normal. But it didn't, it just became worse. My head burned. I'm feeling awful. I have a terrible headache, my body feels fucking weak and heavy. My head was pounding horribly so I closed my eyes, waiting on my John to return. I smiled under my sheets when I heard the door croak open. I then felt a heavy weight sitting beside me.

"Sherlock." John whispered. He probably thought that I drifted asleep.

"I'm awake." I whispered back.

"Why is your head covered?" He asked gently.

"My head hurts."

"I have something for that." John said. I then slowly removed the blanket away from my face and saw John with tea in his hands and a pill in the other. I managed to sit upright after struggling with my trembling arms, with the help from John. He then handed me the tablet and the cup of tea. I thanked him and swallowed the pill with a big amount tea. John had made tea for himself as well. I chuckled inwardly, knowing John can't survive without.

"Er, it fucking hurts." I groaned.

"Why didn't you call me?" John asked me softly. Um because I'm trying to avoid you since I'm deep in love with you John. I sighed looking away from him. "Sherl-"

"Because Mary needs you at home, John." I sighed, sipping the tea.

"You two are the most important creatures in my life right now. And my daughter of course. If you need me Sherlock, then I will be there for you, understand?" He said firmly. I just shrugged.
"It's not because I have a wife and a kid that I will forget you. You have always been important for me Sherlock. When you jumped I mourned every night in my bed, even with Mary at my side. When I met Mary my life changed, she helped me moving on. I truly never want to leave your side Sherlock. Get that in your smart head of yours." John said, I felt my heart melting at his words. I didn't know what to reply and I felt my cheeks heating so I looked away. I heard John sighing, probably because I didn't reply him. Suddenly I startled as I felt John's finger's on my chin, he forced me to look at him. I closed my eyes, not wanting to look into his hazel eyes, because I know I will blush like a teenager and he will find out and then he leaves me forever.

"God dammit Sherlock." He grumbled. "Open your eyes." He demanded. I opened them slightly, looking at John with confusing. "What's going on?" I sighed, shrugging away his hand that was touching my face, even though I liked the contact.

"Stop asking it John, there is nothing wrong."

"Yes there is!" He yelled. "Ever since the marriage of me and Mary you're acting differently. You act like I don't exist. You ignore me constantly, replace me by some stranger while you don't need extra money. You are probably one of the richest of Britain, so please Sherlock, tell me what's going on, did I do somethi-" I cut him off as I hushed him with my lips. I knew this was wrong, and of course I expected what I expected. John froze not moving and I then pulled back. I sighed.

"Now you know why. Hope you're happy now" I said, feeling my heart breaking as I looked at John's expression. He looked blankly ahead, pale as snow. I immediately got out of the bed and made my way out of the room, stumbling, still feeling dizzy. I dashed out of the flat and searched for a cab and when one pulled up in front of me I stepped in and said a random address. I couldn't believe what I just did. I kissed bloody John Watson who was married with a beautiful pregnant wife. I tugged my phone out of my pocket as I felt it buzzing.

Come back, we should talk –Jw

I simply ignored his text and leaned heavily against the window, looking blankly out of it. I kissed John Watson, my best friend. The words kept returning in my head. I groaned, bowed my head in my hands.

"You okay mate?" The cabbie asked.

"Yes I'm fine." I retorted. The man raised both his eyebrows at me and then turned his gaze back on the road. What an idiot. My phone then started ringing and I saw that it was John. I clicked on decline and decided to just turn off my phone.

We arrived the address and I paid the cabbie and stepped out. I clenched my teeth looking at my surroundings. I have no idea where I am but whatever. I scanned the street and saw a hotel. I decided to sleep there tonight. I walked inside the building and checked myself in. A man informed me some information and rules which was useless. I didn't care about information and rules, I just wanted to rest since my head still was pounding. After he finished I reached for the keys and strolled to my room. I sat down onto the bed and turned on my phone again, curious if I got any messages. John

For god's sake Sherlock! –Jw

You can't leave me here with Robin, you just can't. –Jw

I'll be waiting for you Sherlock. We really should talk. –Jw

I sighed for like the thousand time today, and looked further.

Sherlock, I want to talk with you about something. – Greg Lestrade

I frowned at the texts and clicked on the call button. Greg didn't say much but I trusted him, he said it was important so I gave him my address. A good case would be good. Or it would be about John, probably 'bout John.