7. solution

Sherlock pov
John was pacing around in the hotel room, muttering unintelligible words. I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed sitting in the sofa. After a while I decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry." I said feebly, looking cautiously at John. I know that what we did was wrong, definitely wrong. But it felt so right.

"Don't say sorry." John replied as he ran a hand through his hair, briefly making eye contact with me before turning around again with a sigh. "This is frustrating Sherlock. All those years I've been concealing my feelings, locking them away because you said you were married to your work nor showed any signals to me. You have no idea how long I desired for this to happen. And knowing you felt the same way is just..." He trailed off, sitting down in the armchair opposite of me. "I don't know what to do." John muttered as he was facing the floor. Was there anything that John could do? I won't let him ruin his perfect life with Mary because of me. Well most men would call it perfect, for me it's just ordinary and dull.

"You don't have to do anything." I said quietly. John's face snapped up into my direction. He knitted his eye brows together, clearly confused. I sighed and spoke up again. "Go home and don't tell Mary about what happened. Don't tell her about my feelings for you, pretend this all didn't happen, forget everything. I'm used to wear a mask around people. I'm sure I can do it again when Mary is around. Just I'd appreciate if you don't snog in front of my eyes. It feels like someone is stabbing me in the back." I muttered.

"What if I don't want to forget?" John said grumbly.

"You have to John." I said reluctantly, knowing that this is the best way.

"No." John said firmly, raising up from his chair and walked over to me, plopping down at my side. "Look." He cleared his throat, placing a hand on my knee. I was blushing madly at the way John was looking at me. "Sherlock Holmes and John Watson against the rest of the world, right?" He said calmly. I frowned not getting the point. He chuckled at my perplexity. He looked down and took my hand in his, sliding his fingers between mine. "Do you really think that I can forget what happened a moment ago? Or what that will happen now." John said with a soothing voice, leaning closer to me and pecked my lips gently. My heart rate was steadily rising as I looked away. "Don't look away." John said touching my cheek, caressing it with his thumb. I listened to him and slowly turned my head. Why was he kissing me again? I know he has feelings for me too, but this won't solve the problem with Mary.

"I don't understand." I said with confusion. I hate not understanding things.

"I love Mary." John said looking deep in my eyes. I nodded stiffly, feeling my heart squeezing. "But..." He continued, tracing his tongue over his bottom lip. "But what I feel about you. And I say feel. It's something I can't explain. I only can show you what I feel about you, Sherlock. I know I have Mary and a baby coming. And I surely need to think about what happens. But god." He said the last words under his breath and took a handful of my shirt and pulled me to him, slamming his lips on mine. "I can't live with knowing that you love me back." He said breathlessly. Smiling, I leaned down and kissed him again. He opened his mouth and deepened the kiss. He then climbed on top of me, straddling me. I wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him close to my chest and kissed him deeply. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, his hands not leaving my hair for a single second. He then sadly pulled back. I assumed that he needed air? He sent me a warm smile which I eagerly returned.

"What now?" I stuttered.

"My heart wants you." He said fondly and pecked my lips again.

"John this is wrong. Mary is a good woman."

"I know she is a good woman." John agreed.

"You sh-"

"Sherlock." He interjected me. I hummed in reply. "Can we stop talking about this." I nodded, knowing that the guilt was eating him alive. After that we didn't speak much, just having a tiny chat. We decided to stay here tonight. Just us.

While John was brushing his teeth into the bathroom with a toothbrush from the hotel. I laid myself down into the bed. Two minutes later I opened my eyes and saw John sliding under the sheets, next to me. I flashed a smile at him. He then snuggled closer to me and it made my heart beat faster. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him as close as possible, and I felt his lips through the fabric of my shirt as he pressed a tiny kiss to my chest.

"Sherlock." He whispered.

"Hmmm?"

"Get rid of Robin."

The end~

__
Okay; that's it. I know it's short and it looks unfinished. But I've warned y'all. I'm not proud of this story. :4

I will never write in the 'I' way again. Ugh

Thanks for reading; next story will be about Prince Sherlock :-) (After The teenlock that i am currently writing/publishing)

Xx