Chapter 2, were are we?

(MCD) Yip's POV

Yip woke up with a splitting headache, and an itch on his cheek. He reached up to brush away a strand of long, back hair off his face he then realized that someone was laying on top of him. Slowly his mind registered the long, black hair. Hmm lord aphmau? No . . . this girl had wolf ears. Wait. "AHHHH" yelled Leona, who was laying on top of him. "WHAT? WHY? HOW?" Leona leaped into the air, still yelling as yip did the same. "WILL YOU TO SHUT UP!?!?" Katelyn shouted at them. The others where getting off of the street, groaning. "Wh-where are we?" Asked kawii~chan. "I don't know, but it defiantly isn't Phoenix drop!" Replied malichi. "OH MY IRENE! KENMUR DO YOU THINK-" "WE GOT TELEPORTED TO ANOTHER UNIVERSE AGAIN?!!?!?" yelled Emmalyn, with kenmur finishing her sentence. "Yip looked around, still bright red. They where in the middle of a street, but he couldn't tell what the road was made out of nice, neat houses lined the pavements. " come on" said aphmau, "let's go to one of the houses." They walked to the nearest one and knocked on the red door then, wen no one answered they went inside.

              (MS) Aphmau's POV

Aphmau was at Lucinda's house for a party. They had just got back from love~love Paradise and were celebrating comeing home! They were originally planing to celebrate at the guys house, before they found out that Brendan and Travis had blown it up . . . but WHATEVER! It was just repaired today, so no worries! so she, katelyn and kawii~chan where sitting on the couch, talking "poor Aron~kun, getting sick the day of the party!" Said kawii~chan. when all of a sudden, the wind started howling "man, its really windy outside" said Katelyn. "Yeah, it shure is" said Dante, walking over to them. He was about to say something else when they herd a huge thud outside, as if something had hit the street "NYA" yelled Michi in suprise. "Oh that scared me! Dante, can you please hold me? I'm SO scared! Nya!" Dante rolled his eyes "oh don't worry Michi ~chan, it was probably just the wind, throwing something around!" Said kawii~chan, not seeing that Michi was just flirting. "That sounded kinda loud though, many we should check it out." Said garoth, walking over "kawii~chan's probably right" Aphmau replied "its probably just the wind. But I'll go check it out with you!" So, Dante garoth, and Aphmau went outside to check it out.