Chapter 5, more mayhem

(MS) Aphmau's POV,

Aphmau was confused, as Travis, Nicole, and Katelyn draged her, Garoth and Dante down the stairs into her basement. "Who do you think they are?" Askesd Katelyn, proding the shocked Aphmau down stairs. "I don't know . . ." replied Travis. "Maby some imps, sent by my father to confuse us . . . ? I could try casting a spell on them to show us their true forms." "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT!?!" shouted an angry Dante. "TRAVIS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MAGIC!!! "My father is THE Desmond worlak (sry, idk how to spell it! 😅) I'm pretty shure I know magic!" "YEAH!" joined in aphmau. "And what was Lucinda even talking about, being held captive by a werewolf pack? Your all delusional!" Katelyn glared at Aphmau, and she shut up realizing that they where in REAL trouble! "Travis maby your right, OH YEAH! I just remembered that when we were stranded on your island and me and the kids where-" Aphmau noticed that Katelyn faltered a bit saying this, as if remembering a bad memory "WICH IS UBSURD!" thought aphmau "BECAUSE I INTRODUCED THEM IN HIGHSCHOOL!! AND THE ONLY BOAT THAT WEVE BEEN IN, IS THE ONES AT LOVE~LOVE PARADIGM CE! >:(" Katelyn continued, "a-attacked by the deamon worlok (still can't spell, sry) and the kids where taken-" Katelyn was abrtly cut off by Nicole" WAIT! DIMITRY WAS TAKEN BY THE DEAMOND WARLOK! (STILL can't spell :'() AND YOU DSIDNT TELL ME!! "YES" tiered back Katelyn "AND I DIDNT TELL YOU, BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD REACT LIKE THIS! NOW LET ME TALK!" "Girls! Girls! I know that its hard to focus whenever iim around but, maby we should keep going? "SHUT UP TRAVIS!" said both, Katelyn and Nicole in unison. "as i was saying, the Desmond warlok ( :'( )made a little pocket dimension where he took the kids, maby he activated the portal, and sent us thru to another pocket dimension with a bunch of his imps!" "ANOTHER DIME-" Nicole's angry out burst was cutt of as she noticed that they had reached basement and that she was standing in front of kawii~chan's shipping shrine of her and Dante. "OH. MY. IREN." said Katelyn. "Wh-what is this? Some kind of evil, obsession shrine of things that will never happen?" Said Travis, trieing (STILL can't spell! -_-) not to laugh. Nicole just stared up at the poster of her kissing Dante, in horor. After a few seconds of absolute silence, Nicole said four words, "Can I burn it?"

----$--#-------#--#-----4-@-------@---4-&--------286$-----------

Hi! Thx so much for reading! I'm sry that I can't spll (lol) any ways sry 4 not updating, remember to vote, and share! Also, please look at my other story, "her mission for redemption" thx SO much

                        -Madoka out! Nya~