Chapter 3, switching without knowing.

(MCD) Aphmau's POV

AsvAphmau and the others entered the house, a light came on. Emidiately she and the others had drawn their weapons. "Who is there?" Garoth asked. "I think it was this lever," said kenmur. "I just flicked it and-" he flicked it again and the lights went out. Everyone jumped "some kind of magic?" Enquiered Katelyn "maby . . . ." Lucinda said trailing off. "Me garoth, and Dante should go scout" said Aphmau "I'm going with you!" Said malichi and Levin at the same time "OK, come on! They left the house, not seeing the 3 figures heding tuords the house that they where using as base.

               (MS) Aphmau's POV

So, Aphmau Garoth and Dante where headed outside to see what the thud had been when Aphmau noticed the light in her house flicker on then off then on again she herd the door open then shut as footsteps headed their way "ok, so let's just scout the perimeter and see if anyone is here, remember to keep your weapons ready at all time!" Said a familiar sounding voice "OK, mom you better go into your Irene form" said another, unfamiliar voice. As the voices faided away Aphmau's brain registered what the strangers had said. "Have your weapons ready, scouting, and something about transforming? Come on guys let's go to my house and see what's going on! They snuck tuards the window, and saw, the others?!? "What? But-how" "I don't know, but the others must have snuck around is some how!" Said Dante "come on!" Said garoth, we got to tell them that there are a bunch of crazys out here!" And so they went into the house.

------------

Wow. They are completely clueless . . . arnt they? Oh! And, Sorry, I put the wrong pic and don't know how to change it! :P