Chapter 4, mass confusion.

(MCD) Leona's POV,

It was crouded in the living room, so most of the others had gone upstairs, only nicole, Katelyn, Travis, kawii~chan, and her kids remained in the sitting room. Oh yeah, AND yip, but of course Leona was ignoring HIM! All of a sudden, aphmau, garoth, and dante flew thru the doors. "Guys!" Said aphmau, who leona had noticed had different clothes on. "There are a bunch of crazys outside! They have weapons and-" she was interupted by travis. "say no more lord aphmau! Were ready for anyone!" "Yeah!" Said nekoette~tan and Dimitri, pulling out there weapons and looking as serious as little kids can. "We can take them! Right mom?" Said Dimitry, looking at lord Nicole. "DIMITRY!" yelled Nicole. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE YOUR DADS WEAPONS!!" Lord Aphmau stared at them all as if they had gone crazy "who the heck are you?" She said, looking at her, yip, and kawii~chan's kids. "And where did you get those- EEEEK!!" she squeeled, as both yip and Leona growled and took an attack position around her, Garoth, and Dante. "That's not lord Aphmau!" said yip. "Yeah! Her cent is completely different!" Leona, in a rare moment of agreement. "LUCINDA!" yelled Katelyn, "COME HERE!" Lucinda rushed down stairs, along with tthe others. "What is it? Are we under attack?!?" She asked, looking around. "No, but lucinda~chan, we think that someone is pretending to be Aphmau senpie!" Said kawii~chan, looking at lord Aphmau, Garoth, and Dante impersonators "where did I first meet you all" asked lucinda, eyes narrowed "i-in potions class" said the fake-lord Aphmau. "No. In the dongeons of the where wolf tribe that took us all prisinors." Lucinda said flatly. "That's not Aphmau!" "Bu-but then where is lord ire-aphmau?" Stammered emmalyn. "I'm shure she's fine" soothed kenmur "she's with garoth Dante Levin and malichi!" Katelyn, Travis and lucinda grabed the imposters "where should we put them?" Asked Travis "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? LET US GO!" Yelled Dante "I think that this door leads to a basement" said nicole "then let's put them down there!" Said Katelyn. They went down the stairs, leaving Leona and the others to wonder about lord Aphmau.