Chapter 6, They Are So Clueless

Authors note: First I want to just say, "I just love how clueless they are!" Second, "sorry for not updating, school is touture!! 😵😨" and now let's get on with the fanfic because let's be honest, u didn't come here to hear me rant.

          Levin's POV

As he walked down the paved roads with his mom, brother, Garoth and Dante Levin thought about how great it was to have mom back and how he couldn't, no wouldn't let anything sepperate her him and malichi again. "Hey, there's light and music coming from over in that house" said garoth "your right" responded Aphmau "we should go check it out" Levin agreed with them and they slowly aproched the house, weapons drawn, ready to attack. When the door opened and lady Katelyn came out, wearing different clothes than before. "There you are Aph! We were getting worked come i-" Katelyn stoped abruptly as she saw levin and malichi and realized that they all had weapons drawn. "WHER DID YOU GET THOSE?!?! AND WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!?!" She asked in her usually manor of shouting. Aphmau emediately looked at her cautiously Katelyn re you feeling OK? And how did you get those clothes, are the others here?" "Well everyone is here but Aron" said Katelyn to a now silent Aphmau "But you already knew that. And I got these clothes from the closet." Aphmau nodded stiffly reminded of the loss of Aron. "Ummm" said Katelyn into the aquard silence that she had unknowingly created. "SOO are you gonna come in side?" They all nodded except for Dante who looked at her slightly suspiciously. "OK" and they went inside to see the shock of there lives!

------$-----%-%---------&&%$----#-#----%------$--------+()---

Thx 4 reading, I'm sorry that the chapter was short its just that I'm weighting this at 3:30am. And I wanted to also apologize for all my spelling mistakes! Sorry anyways please vote, share, or leave a comment (preferably all) Baie

                                                  -Madoka Out! Nya~