9

Feel free to listen and replay as you read!

Kiwi -Harry Styles

"I love you, sweetie. Be good for Mr. Styles and have loads of fun! see you on Sunday." My mother grabbed my face and kissed my cheek as we stood on the doorstep of Mr. Styles' house. I nodded, wiping off the lipstick that was stained on my face.

"I will. See you Sunday." I hugged her and told her I'd text her once I got to camp. I felt horrible lying to my mother about this but if she knew her 17 year old daughter was having relations with a 23 year old man, she'd have a heart attack. I couldn't do that to her. As long as I'm safe this weekend, there shouldn't be a problem.

"I'll take good care of her, Elizabeth, don't you worry." Harry waved her goodbye, gripping my shoulder and pulling me inside the house once she had driven away.

"Finally." He sighed as I took my shoes off at the front door. He noticed. "Good manners." He smiled and stroked my hair suddenly. I couldn't help myself from blushing.

Harry's home was magnificent. It wasn't large enough to be a mansion, no, but a very big home. I started looking around the foyer, seeing art pieces hung around. "I can give you a tour. You'd like that?" He smiled, sliding his boring white socks across the marble flooring.

"Yeah that'd be great, thank you." I nodded as he stuck his hand out for me. I took it willingly, my baby pink dance bag and pack bag hung around my shoulders.

Harry lead me all throughout his house. It was quite elegant, alike himself in many ways. He had lots of art hung around in the halls that I didn't quite understand but didn't care enough either. Pictures of him and his sister and niece hung around on random tables. Harry had decorated everything with a nice beige and gold undertone, accenting things with black. I wondered if he'd gotten a designer or if he'd done this himself, either way I was impressed. There were four unused guest rooms and I wondered if he would use them at all. Sure, he has family but would he make friends? I would hope so.

He let me put my bags in his bedroom as we went back into the kitchen. He instructed me to sit on the bar stool and I nodded, taking my place at the island.

"I want to have a serious talk with you, alright?" He leaned over the island across from me, keeping his eyes on mine. I nodded and nervously played with my fingers. Harry always made me nervous when he talked to me like this. I felt like I was getting in trouble.

"If this whole thing we have is going to work, you're going to have to agree with my rules, yes?" He questioned and I nodded. "And if you don't, there will be consequences." He stated and my eyes widened as I stared at the counter.

"Like what?" I looked up at him, surprised with his behavior.

He shrugged. "My choice. Nothing extreme and nothing that causes extended physical or emotional harm." He slid around the counter, fitting a kitchen rag on the oven handle. "Things you'll agree to." He returned to the opposite side of the counter, hands spread and leaning on the marble.

I nodded, not wanting to anger him. We were spending the night together and it'd be a shame if I made it off to a bad start. It was as if I was letting Harry take control of everything and I couldn't seem to get a hold of myself. Harry was intoxicating, himself.

"W-what are the rules?" I wondered timidly.

"Im glad you asked. I was starting to worry you wouldn't ever know them." He smiled and shook his head of curls. I giggled and he shot his head up towards me, smiling like a maniac and I laughed harder.

"Stop making me laugh, Adeline Rose, I'm trying to be serious." And serious he could be. I held my hand over my mouth to cover my smile as he began to speak again.