Chapter 6

Just a filler chapter :)

-

It's officially been about 4 weeks since I've been living with Vic and I honestly have to admit it already. I have a huge crush on him. I mean, who wouldn't? He's absolutely gorgeous, he has a wonderful heart, he's lovable, and he loves animals. He's like perfect boyfriend material.

I'm still just really confused on who this Jordan is, though. I know he's a friend of Mike's, but who is Mike, where is Mike, and when is Mike coming back? All of this is just so confusing. The thought of me going to jail because of these Mike and Jordan people makes me uncomfortable.

"What are you thinking about?" Vic said. We were currently lying down in my bed, me lying at the edge of it while Vic was at the headboard. I looked over at him and just stared. He's so beautiful.

I've really been starting to feel bad about what I'm doing. I'm not rich. I'm not Jordan. I'm not someone he wants me to be. I'm not the person he thinks I am. I am Kellin Quinn. I'm poor. I'm homeless. I'm worthless. I'm a nobody. Why am I doing this to someone so pure and innocent as Vic? I don't want to lie to him anymore.

"Jordan?" He called out suddenly hovering over me.

My eyes widened at how close we were. His face was about 5 inches from mine. I glanced at his lips then back to eyes.

"What were you saying?" I asked slightly embarrassed.

He chuckled and sat up straight, now sitting next to me. "I said what are you thinking about?"

"Oh, uh, you know. The usual. What we would be doing today." I lied. As you can tell I'm not a good liar at all.

He smiled. "I was thinking we could just stay here all day and talk."

My heart melted. He's so wonderful. I can't bare to lie to him any longer. The more this crush thing grows, the guiltier I feel.

"Vic I have to tell you something." I sat up now facing him.

"I have to tell you something too, Jordan." He told me with a smile.

I raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

He nodded, "You first."

"No you first,"

He let out an airy laugh before taking a breath, "Okay then."

"These past two weeks have been really fun with you. You're funny, kind, beautiful, and you're such a good person," I blushed. I also felt really bad because half of the things Vic was saying was not true at all.

"Vic I d-"

"Shh, just let me finish." He told me before going back at it.

"I know we haven't known each other for even a month yet, but you really are not hard to like. You're amazing, Jordan. I'm glad to have known you for these 2 weeks. I know Mike will probably kill me for getting involved with his friends, but I could care less when it comes to you," He took a breath. "Jordan, will you be my boyfriend?"

-

SHOULS I MAKE KELLIN TELL HIM HES NOT JORFAN OR SHOULD HE JUST KEEPING GOING ALONG WITJ IT?? HMMMM. Decisions, decisions.