Chapter 7

I stared at Vic in shock. What was happening?

"Uh.. What?" I asked him

He chuckled lightly, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

I stared at him for a few more seconds before my face erupted into smiles.

"Yes.. Yes!" I told him before wrapping my hands around his neck.

He grinned and hugged me back around the waist.

"So what did you want to tell me?" He asked after he pulled away.

My heart dropped as I realized I didn't tell him yet.

"Oh, uh, just that.. you have really nice hair!" I replied touching his hair.

He smiled.

"We-"

Before he even got a chance to answer, the door bell rang.

"Did you order food?" Vic asked

"Yeah, I ordered Chinese! I'll go get it." I told him before hopping out of bed and running down the stairs to the door, grabbing money on the way.

The dogs were already at the door by the time I got down, them still barking.

"Shh, guys, it's okay it's only the food man." I told them petting them, making them go back to what they were originally doing in the kitchen.

"Hi, okay so it looks like I don't have any change so you can just keep the change." I handed him the money, not looking up from my wallet.

"Wait, you don't look like the Chinese man," I said after finally looking up, and taking my money back from the strange guy at the door.

I looked him up and down to make a conclusion that he's got to be rich.

"Yeah," He chuckled. "I'm not the Chinese guy. I'm actually Mike's friend, Jordan? I'm suppose to be here with Vic to help take care of his place. Do I have the wrong house?"

And just like that I felt my face go 3x paler than I am.

I coughed, "Uh Yeah, you've got the wrong house. My name is Kellin and I live here with my parents and my dogs. My brother moved out so he no longer lives here, my sisters still in the womb so I don't consider her a family member yet, my grandma's dead so yeah but me and my parents with our dogs."

After I finished my ramble to the real Jordan, he looked at me weird, said his final goodbyes and left.

Soon as he left, I closed the door and turned around with my back against it, sliding down until I hit the floor.

So that was Jordan? If he's this close, I need to get out of here. It's only a matter of time before he realizes I'm lying and comes back. It's only a matter of time before someone gets hurt. This is not good.

"Hey, what's up?" Vic asked as he saw me in this position. "Who was at the door?"

I got up and walked over to him, "Oh no one, just a prank I guess."

Vic can not know anything about this. I need to go and I need to go now.

-

Boy it's lit these next few chapters are gonna be so good also I didn't proofread this so there's probably many typos