Yay another chapter!!!!!!!!!

Hay this is MaxieTheKid sorry for the vary late chapters I have been with family and friends to do something in my life until I get back too school in August. So I am again sorry for the long time that you girls or guys (I'm not one to judge about your sexuality) so ya to the story!!
Your POV
It has been three weeks since  you met Maxie. But as you were walking down the road to the library you saw a (y/f/p/s) (your favorite pokemon starter (from 1st to 3rd)). It watched you and it looked as if it were attacked by something. You got your bag and billed out some healing kits for pokemon as you were helping the poor thing he(or she) smiled and hugged you. You were happy and started to walk away as the Pokemon followed you close behind you. You Chuckled at the sight of it following you. You hear a argument and a person who said. "G-give it back!" The voice sounded like Maxie. So you followed it.
"Archie!!!" Maxie said.
"Ah what do you want?" You thought this was Archie.
"My glasses!"
"Your what...Oh these? Fight for them than I will give them back."
"Archie I can't see and I can't fight??!!"
"Ok well just hit whatever."
"What!?"
You heard as Archie began to punch and kick him. You ran up to him and started defending Maxie. Archie was surprised by someone helping Maxie. You helped Maxie out as Archie yelled "You got a girlfriend?!" He began to laugh as you and Maxie walked back. You got Maxie a new pair of glasses and helped his wounds(that was at least four) and went back home as you and Maxie talked about stuff and then he went back home.
Well guys sorry for the delay! I have been with my family. Hope you liked the story!