I'm sad/ happy

Guys I have found something please check it out:  http://www.ourbabynamer.com/meaning-of-Maxie.html 

What does Maxie mean?The name Maxie is of Italian origin.

The meaning of Maxie is 'the greatest'.

Maxie is used as both a boys and girls name.

It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Ma-xie.

The Given Name Maxie, Maxie is quite a simple name and a welcome find.

A wonderfully distinctive name.

A mesmerizing name that will be delightful to parents.

Maxie popularity In the U.S. in 2015, it ranked in popularity for girls with 12 occurrences. Less than 5 boys were given the name.

In contrast, the year before it ranked in baby name popularity for girls with 8 occurrences. Less than 5 boys were given the name.

And now the sad part:

How popular is Maxie?

Mostly unused in the United States, less than 5 babies were bestowed the name in 2015.

This once, top 1000 name, Maxie is currently less popular.

It reached its highest popularity ranking of #515 in 1935 with 125 occurrences.

The least amount of newborns dubbed Maxie in any given year was less than 5, most recently in 2015.

Approximately during the years 1911-1918, 1929-1934, and 1959-1962, the name Maxie took a definitive turn upwards in popularity whereas clearly downward trends happened around 1971-1974.

Sometimes the name Maxie has been more popular as a girls name and sometimes it has been more popular as a boys.

Maxie's popularity has been moving downward for some time. In recent years however, the number of babies given the name Maxie has remained about the same.

What does the future hold for the popularity of Maxie?

Currently, the name is at an extremely low point when compared to its most popular year.

The name Maxie is mostly unused and has recently started to plateau at its present level, but may also begin to make a more decisive move up or down.

this picture is adorable!