The Visitors

- Maxie's POV -
It was at least one day since Archie and Shelly came and hurt my friends so today we will visit (y/n) to make sure she was in good shape! So I called Courtney and Tabitha and they agreed to go with me to (y/n)'s house, so I called (y/n) to make sure that she was fine, but she didn't answer so I called once more to make sure that she was fine and she still didn't answer. So I got a little worried but Courtney and Tabitha came and we walked to (y/n)'s house.
                                          - Your POV -
It was at least 4:30 in the morning and you were in your bed...You don't know what happened yesterday except that it was your birthday. You tried to remember, but you couldn't so you grabbed your pokemon doll and snuggled it. Then you felt a stinging pain in your chest.
"Ow that hurts." You said as you heard your door open and saw Maxie, Courtney, and Tabitha you smiled and said "Hello there." They said ,"Hi, (y/n)." They talked to you and then Courtney and Tabitha left. Maxie stayed and told you about yesterday and what happened to the group of you and your friends. You noticed that he was making sure that you were in a okay state of health but then the stinging pane started again. Maxie got up and got something for you. He gave it to you and turned around with his eyes covered and him blushing. He got cream for you. You blushed but put on the cream and than after that Maxie gave it to you and left, you felt that something was wrong but eventually fell asleep.