The Birthday Backfire

Hay I am back!!! Sorry I have not been updating with anything but I have been roleplaying with some people, and doing a one word story, but I'll stop talking and start the birthday backfire!!!
It was your 12th birthday. Too bad your parents are somewhere, but as long as you had Maxie to say hello you to you, that you would be fine. Well that was a lie, a big one. So you and Maxie went to the park for your birthday. Maxie bought you a gift, and cake he also invited his friends Tabitha, and Courtney. They gave gifts to and you were all just cheating away when Tabitha bright up the presents and cake. You forgot about that and you smiled and said "Of course we can have some cake! But I have to open presents. But oh well! Jest have some cake!" You than began opening the present that Tabitha gave you. It was a stone...
"Tabitha thanks but...what is this?" You asked.
"Oh that. Um my dad said it was a special stone! He said that the legendary pokemon use or made it!" Tabitha said
"Um....Thanks?" You said after opening the present that Courtney gave you. She gave you, a brush.
"Hey, thanks Courtney!" You said.
"Yep it's all I could find that wasn't expensive (y/ nn) (your nickname) and last but not least Maxie's gift. You opened it and he gave you a red turtle neck and a pink sweater.
"Hay Max...why do I need this?" You asked to maxie.
"Oh um our group remember? We ware red and pink!" Maxie replied.
"Oh, well thanks!"
"Yep it was a bit costly but it's fine!" Maxie said as you liked up you saw Archie and his friends tuning towards you ,Maxie, Tabitha, and Courtney. You got up and thanked everyone for the gifts and you smiled and hugged them good bie. And Archie punched maxie. Tabitha ran and fell on the ground, and Courtney was fighting with shelly. And then you blacked out.
                                          - Maxies POV -
Archie was punching me and I was trying to defend myself from the harm but that didn't happen. But as soon as I had lost hope, these people walked up and stopped the fighting. They were weird in some way. The oldest one was dressed in green and had green and yellow hair by the way those three strangers are the three legendary pokemon. The other one was probably the second oldest she had red hair that was kinda brown/blackish, she dressed in red and had spikes on her red jacket, and the last one looks like the youngest she had dark blue hair and dressed in blue. That basically told us to not fight or we will be in big trouble. So after the attack I picked up (y/n) and carefully got her home and put her in bed and left.