chapter 5

sorry guys! I was confused about what I should have this chapter be but I should have it now! ( Puts up hands) I am happy you guys are reading the book...I hope....

It has been a few years since you last saw Maxie, he is now a group leader in the group called Team Magma, he invited Courtney and Tabitha to be his main secondary leaders in case he is sick or gone. You have not seen him in years since you last talked with him, and you almost forgot about Maxie until today...
                                           {YOUR POV}
I was walking around town to have heard something, I went to investigate and saw a red haired male petting a pokemon, I walked slowly up to him and he must have heard me walking and looked up.
" Hello..." he said in a cold voice.
"Hello, how are you?" I said.
" Can be better but I am alright" he said with a softer tone then before, it sounded similar to some one I use to know... but who is it?
" that's good, what about your name and what you are doing?"
"My name is Maxie, and I am helping my miteana I can't pokemon name... :(
" Maxie... sounds like some one I knew... Well. my name is ( Y/N) it's nice to meet you!"
" (Y/N)? We were friends when we were kids."
"Really?"
"I think so... Your voice and name is similar..."
" same with you..."
It was then they knew that they were best friends when they were kids and you were added to Team Magma and work with the other administrators their.

I am also sorry for any spelling mistakes that I may have made... I can't spell for the life of me...but I hope you enjoyed and I will make some more chapters soon... maybe... Oh well...