Chapter 1

Hi guys! Firstly, thanks so much for over 1k and 2k views on my previous two stories^_^!! Secondly, this story will definitely have a lemon. And lastly, my other OC is gonna be here. Enjoy mah' story peoples!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Oh crap. Starting a new school and I have a feeling it's gonna go down. I'm so nervous, though, at least I'm starting it with Sonic. Making new friends is gonna be new for us. I just hope there aren't any sluts in the school. Last year we had Scourge and Fiona, the two sluts who were practically our enemies.

Anyways, our new school is called Mobius High. I picked out my outfit: a (f/c) baseball jacket, white tights, and (f/c) and (2nd/f/c) sneakers. (Pretend that's you in the pic. That's the outfit, but in your colors). I was nervous as Sonic and I entered the new school.

Shadow's POV

So I hear that two new students are coming to Mobius High. I really hope they aren't gonna be bitches. According to Rouge, one is a girl and one is a boy. I hope the girl won't be a fucking fangirl like almost every girl in school except for Amy and Rouge. The worst one is Lacey. She has an obsession with me.

Anyways, the students came in today. They look about 15 years old. And they look decent. The girl looks pretty, wait what?! Okay, I don't know where that came from. I was told I had to show the girl around while Amy showed the boy. While I gave her a tour, I decided to make conversation with her, since it was getting a bit too quiet.

"So, what's your name?" "I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) the hedgehog" well, now I know she is definitely not shy. "My name is Shadow the hedgehog. If you want, you guys could sit with us at lunch today." "That would be awesome! Thanks!" I showed her the rest of the school. She's really nice. I hope we can be friends.