Chapter 5

Your POV

I was just at my locker, getting my books, when suddenly, Lacey came up to me, with a-very fake-smile on her face. "Hey, you're (Y/N), right?" I rose my eyebrow, "Yeah..." "Great! Hey, I'm very sorry about the dodgeball thing. I think we got off in the foot, so to make it up to you, I'm hosting a party tomorrow night and inviting every one in homeroom, including Amy, Rouge and Shadow."

(Tails, Maria and Knuckles are in her homeroom) At first, I wanted to say no, but then I heard that Shadow and the others were gonna be there so I said, "Uh, sure. Why not?" "Great! See you there!" and she left.

Shadow's POV

During lunch, we were all talking about Lacey's party. Then (Y/N) asked me, "Hey, Shadow? Are you going to Lacey's party?" "Uh, I guess so. Are you?" She nodded and said, "I have nothing better to do anyway" I'm actually glad that she's going. Maybe I can pluck up the courage to tell her how I feel about her...

Time Skip to tomorrow afternoon

Your POV

Amy came to our house while Sonic was out with Tails. She was helping me with my outfit since she had hers ready. "Okay, so what do you wanna wear" I thought for a bit. "Hmm... Anything, but a dress, skirt or high heels" "Dang, okay... Let's see... " She took a look in my wardrobe. " How about this?"

She pulled out: a pair of jeans, a pair of red and white sneakers and white shirt that said 'Please excuse my dope ass swag'. For accessories she had: three rubber bracelets, a cap, a pair of sunglasses and my Bluetooth headphones (the pic above). I smiled, "Yeah. I love this outfit. Thanks Ames!" "No problem!" Maybe at the party, I can tell Shadow that I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys are enjoying this story!